[2010.11.17] Korean 4th Mini Album [Jumping]

red4summer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already had a feeling that promotions has ended a while back during the Gayo Daejuns.

But it is weird, our girls not having a proper goodbye stage.

Eh, I don't know. They are busy in Japan nowadays and I don't see a good chance of them having a goodbye stage.

It was a fairly decent promotions nonetheless :D Or at least in my opinion.... lol.

well, I assume that KARA wouldn't do goodbye stage. Most artist doesn't really do goodbye stages. but maybe KARA didn't do it, because they were so busy with everything, and they didn't have time to do a proper goodbye stages. Since the girls have the travel back and forth from japan and korea, they may not have time for a goodbye stages. And when the drama airs in japan, DSP say that the girls would be travel back and forth from japan and korea, so maybe the girls would have a new song to promote.Maybe KARA ost for their drama would be promote in japan and korea. Their third single in japan, and promotion this song in korea.

well, I assume that KARA wouldn't do goodbye stage. Most artist doesn't really do goodbye stages.

ummmm that's not very true :/

and about this goodbye stage thing, i believe DSP wont be so stupid as to leave us fans without a proper goodbye stage. and anyways since DSP hasnt made any official announcement, i dont see why we need to make assumptions out of it :sweatdrop:

I also don't think that KARA would do real goodbye stages !

It reminds me of when Wonder Girls promoted Nobody : they also didn't have real goodbye stages but ended promotion with the gayo festivals

Edited by Solin

Either way I think jumpring promotions went well regaurdless, they even managed to win with jumping, which imo shows that kara is really becoming a force, the fact that they manage to win with an "old" song says alot, not only about the power of korean Kamilia but their ability to capture casual fans aswell. I'm happy with how jumping turned out, because all considering, it could have been alot worse.

Edited by GooBurberrHara

I'd have to say that this album is really gorgeous. I love all the photographs and the use of pattern and make-up for each member. I really love jumping too, especially the instrumental of it! : )

though, i wish there was a ballad, i'm still happy of this album :cheerful:

Even if there were no goodbye stages, I think we got a lot more than we asked for to be honest. A Japanese Jumping MV, a Korean Jumping MV, a CF Jumping MV, Gyuri Jumping MV, Nicole Jumping MV, SeungYeon Jumping MV, Hara Jumping MV, and Ji Young Jumping MV. That's... eight different MV's for the song. I am totally satisfied! Haha. Anyway, all we have to look forward to now is their next comeback! So we'll wait for that. I'll definitely be around for that when it happens~ ♥

• 2 weeks later...

No good-bye stages ?? well, their year ends performances were enough I think..

all so powerful, solid, different..

one of the few groups who did that..

others just performed their song with different outfits and that was it..

KARA just ended the year so beautifully..

• 5 months later...

By the time they were busy promoting in Japan last year was also the time Jumping promotions almost ended.

This would be my reason they didn't get a goodbye stage on Jumping promotions last year.

Edit: Yay I'm getting my copy next week or the following week. With poster! :lol:

Edited by Goddess.Gyuri

i still can't get over it, what a huge letdown with no proper goodbye stage(s). though promotions in japan were hotting up at that time, a special arrangement to bid goodbye to the fans shouldn't be overlooked too.

• 10 months later...
  • 10 years later...