[2008.12.11] Kara gets physical on MBC Every1's Idol Show Season 3

coffeebeanie

20081211191325120661ve0.jpg

Kara gets physical with each other.

5 member group Kara, who recently came back with Pretty Girl guested on MBC Everyone's variety show "Idol Show, Season 3" currently being hosted by performance boy band 2PM. In this episode, the members showed a real and honest image of themselves which will truly be enjoyed by viewers.

In this episode, the 2 groups were divided into 2 teams where they played the "Horse Jumping Game". During this corner, they also prepared cute cheers for one another which excited the studio audience present that time.

The Kara members were especially into the game. While cheering, Kara members who noticed that the opponent team broke the rules, protested against the other team, getting into a cute physical fight with their fellow Kara members from the opposing team. This little fight brought laughter to everyone present in the filming.

[Translators Note: For those who want to wait and watch who Ji Young paired up with, skip the last part. :D]

Also on this episode, Kara's Kang Ji Young was fiercely fought over by 2PM's NichKhun and Chan Sung.

In the end, NichKhun's powerful dance and wink made Kang Ji Young cheeks blush bright red. He eventually succeeded in winning her heart.

source: NEWS LINK thanks to anne!

translated by coffeebeanie@karaholic IF TAKING OUT, GIVE FULL CREDITS. DO NOT ADD IN OR REMOVE

Edited by coffeebeanie

haha! must be that fight from the preview. :D im looking forward to this one.

seemed like they had lots of fun here as compared to their previous guesting too.

In this episode, the members showed a real and honest image of themselves which will truly be enjoyed by viewers.

^

this alone, got me really excited! haha.

woots! thanks tin! :w00t:

cant wait till this get subbed :w00t:....

yay kara haha theyre so funny :D

I'm excited to seeeeeeeeeeeee Kara paired up with 2PM...

omg! Maknae Young is fought over by Chan Sung and Nick Khun? aigoo, I wonder who will she choose.. don't want to see the highlighted part hahahah!

thanks...