[Gyutiful] Gyuri's live mistakes?

IHeartKara1234

The only mistake Gyuri has ever made...was the time she thought she made a mistake. :gyc3:

Lol but in all seriousness, I have no idea if or when Gyuri has ever messed up because my eyes are always so focused on her I don't even notice whether she's in sync with the other members or not.

Edited by gyuriftw

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I actually found something randomly. Not a huge blunder but she went the wrong way while KARA was dancing for 'Pretty Girl.'

skip to 1:16

So cute <3 :gemheart: Especially the part afterwards where she's explaining her mistake (I think)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Seriously? I've watched tons of videos of Kara's live performances but I've never seen any noticeable mistakes of Gyuri. Maybe for a perfectionist, who can't take a 98% performance and focuses on that lacking 2%, then it's really noticeable for them. But for a commoner like me who doesn't mind such a little difference, they're doing really fine! :)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whenever Gyuri makes the mistakes... i honestly always thought that the other members made the mistakes... cause in a lot of their practice video's .. Gyuri is always hard working and is always correcting and helping all the other members with their dances..!!

I wish someone could post videos of Gyuri's mistakes. I never imagined her to commit a mistake atleast she learns from her mistakes so that she could improve much better. ^_^

• 2 months later...