[Gyutiful] Gyuri's live mistakes?

IHeartKara1234

I watch Taxi which had Kara guested in it and Gyuri talked about how she made mistakes in live performance but put on poker performance which makes it look like the other 4 made mistakes. I've watched most of their live performances over and over but I've never seen Gyuri made an obvious live mistake and I've never heard her crack her voice. Or maybe I haven't watch enough live performance. XD but just wondering if you have seen, I would love to know. thank you, I am just curious what kind of live mistake gyuri does.^_^

if you watch each & every performance so far, gyul was the one who made the most mistakes. but as always i see nothing seriously wrong but pure cuteness because i love to see her reactions. hahah. ahem.. hope i don't have to rewatch all to specifically say which performances but they're not difficult to spot and i'm not talking about old times but lupin & wwy. :)

but hey, this is solely my own opinion which maybe wrong all times. :P

Gyuri, live mistakes? It's only human to make mistakes, but it's not her fault. Her mistakes aren't obvious though, so it's pretty good for our end, but she'll be kinda stressed out about her mistakes, I suggest her do something relaxing and let herself unwind [i know it's highly unlikely because of her schedule] but it'll end up being good.

hahaha gyuri's the member that makes the most mistakes from what i observe and her mistakes are not that hard to spot 8D

But I think she's really adorable when she does that!!! She's my fave member and i think it's really cute of her and she covers it really well so yeah ^^

i dont know what else to say except that she's really awesome, yes, even when she makes mistake <3

Gyuri does make some mistakes but even the Goddess is human. Does that make sense? I've noticed quite a couple and I think it's cute. I remember when they performed Mister she accidentally put up the wrong arm for the end but she corrected herself after. In Pretty Girl there were a few too. There's nothing wrong with it though because Gyuri handles her mistakes really well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is only natural to a performer to sometimes have a mistakes but (GYURI makes mistakes and she admit it and still continue to perform as if nothings happen) :P I LOVE THE GODDESS! :thumbup:

Edited by Ecchi Atik014NM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...