• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
IHeartKara1234

[Gyutiful] Gyuri's live mistakes?

72 posts in this topic

i would love to watch a video with a compilation of her mistakes xD i think it would be fun lol

she also done a mistake but bcoz of her confidence....it doest really appear toward us

^

please allow me to embed the video properly.

hahaha those mistakes are so funny. She seems to be out of order but never falls huh? I don't think I've seen her falling or tripping. She just makes dance mistakes.

this was cute actually..

from the last (or goodbye) pandora stage @ inki, watch @ 0:59.

[c] muabuonxpkites

It really takes sharp eyes to spot them since she's able to sync her mistakes into the next step!

Or maybe repeated plays. :P

They are really funny and cute in their own ways, can't help but notice her expressions in them! :)

even when she had made a mistake, her cuteness is more than enough to cover it up.

Everyone makes mistakes, but seriously I hardly see Gyuri made a mistake on Live stages. If not for this thread, I really blives that she never done a mistake before :lol:

Its hard for me to spot the mistake though ><

But well, humans make mistakes. No one is perfect ^^

Its hard for me to spot the mistake though ><

But well, humans make mistakes. No one is perfect ^^

True that but then again Gyuri makes it look professional

A lot of the time I didn't realize she made a mistake, I thought she was just adding her own touch to the song, but I'll go back to the video and realize it was a mistake! But she is very good at covering it up!

1 person likes this

Gyuri can cover up her mistake with her confidence hahaa! truly a leader and a goddess! :)

Everyone makes mistakes once in a while. Including our lovely Goddess, Gyul is just cute.

I rarely see Gyuri making mistakes on stage, i think it's either she makes no mistakes or she's really good at covering up he mistakes kekeke

with most people, when they make mistake, they panic and it tends to show on their face.
with gyuri, her confidence just masked whatever feelings she had when she made mistakes.
hence, hard to spot the mistake

She knows how to handle a situation the best~~~

Makes it look like the other made a mistake is a skill only a few can master...!!! :blush:

But she's only human so she can also have some flaws~~~

Always gotta love the goddess!!!

I honestly don't think I've seen her make a mistake...

A Goddess makes mistakes :scared: Lol. Well, Gyuri is a human after all. It's hard to find Gyuri make mistakes though.

Edited by kara1fan

We are all humans like her, be a celebrity does not make you prefect. Everyone makes mistakes but no matter what I still love her as always. Gyuri Fighting!.