[LIVE] 100828 Suwon vs Seoul Half-time Stage (We're With You, Mister, Pretty Girl) - KARA

BabyJ

thank you for sharing! I love how the crowd chanted 'mister!' during 'Mr' performance...It seems that 'Mr' will never get old! The response to 'Pretty Girl' is amusing too!

The girls seem to enjoy themselves...

I don't think Nicole's hair is shorter..She just tied her hair- and it did make her hair looks shorter-...

Edited by JiRaJjang01

ah i'm disappointed to see cole with short hair again.

i waited so long for the hair to grow & her hairstylist just..

but this is much better than lupin comeback where i couldn't see even her eyes.

btw why i see no pitch invasion? :P

thanks babyj, sometimes it feels good when i can just come & borrow the links without having to search everywhere. :)

I've been thinking about their next come back and perhaps it's going to be another dark concept. I hope that the SSTP hair style that Gyuri was spotted with is part of it and now we have Nicole's hair which are very boyish. I think it'd fit well and I therefore cannot wait to see what they are preparing... :thumbup:

more fancam...although i think this one more of a football fans coz the focus sometimes change to the players instead of the girls but nonetheless its quite good fancams...it captured the atmosphere of the stadium during Kara performance :D

cr:mhj9831

Edited by kara4life

Thanks for those who shared vids! I like Ham's hair. It's a bit longer than usual. I'm missing her long hair but I still like her short hair. But uhh.. idk about Cole's hair.

The crowd's reaction was pretty great ^^ And dang at 5:05. The camera guy sure did a CLOSE UP of Hara's butt dancing lolol.

Again, thanks for sharing!