What do you think about 2ME? :D

xichigo

As you may know KARA has just released their MV for the song they sang for WE-Online OST2 - 2ME!

06l.jpg

Music Video

Audio version (this is a bit different from the MV version so make sure you listen to both versions!)

What do you think about the song and the music video?!

Haha now that I've calmed down a bit I can type coherently. 8D I'm SO GLAD Hara finally has a solo line and I'm surprised at how good she sounds. She improved a lot <3 I really like the song itself too. It's so upbeat and funky (albeit the lyrics is a bit on the weird side).

Some highlights:

- Gyuri's "Get closer~"

- Hara's solo line

- Nicole's rap

- Hara's gigantic glasses 8D

- SY's fab shirt

You can find more pictures here and more videos (the making film and a little message from Kara) here.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg today was so KARAFUL 1st Kara on Shabekuri007 then the release of this THEN MY TAWIAN CD CAME IN ! omg lol

i really lvoe this song! and omg HARA so cute and her vocals really improved im so happy they gave her lines ahhh ! im having a hard time typing properly lol right now ! hahaha im still in spaz mode >_< BRB spazz more i go lol

It's time to spazz non-stop!!!

Hara's solo line sounds great, her singing has improved tremendously :D!

:eyelove:

Ham's shirt is so cute. Be More Fabby! But she's already way Fabulous.

They all look so awesome cute natural in the MV as well. Do hope they get to perform this sometime although it might be unlikely. Do support this by buying any official record that comes out!

I soooo freakin love it. The song is great and catchy. This is something I'm gonna listen to over and over again for hundreds of times. All the parts were great. Hara's solos were AWESOME. I am soooo happy hearing Hara sing. She sang very nicely in this song! I love the MV as well. I can't get enough of how they all looked incredible in the MV. They were just... ugh >< I can go on all day spazzing about how gorgeous they looked but I won't do that :D

I'm loving the Hara Potter. Those glasses look really nice on her. She looks cute and pretty ihtrewhgruoewgwijqiwejh!

This is something I'd want from the mini-album as well. Not only did Hara get solos, but the song was GREAT as well. I'm hoping DSP goes the right direction. But for now, whatever. It's still spazzing time!

Kiss me~ Touch me~ Just like the way you are~!

I simply love this song !

It's catchy, funky and cute in the same time

They sound all so good and Hara has improved so much

I was so happy that she gets solo lines lol.

Hara with glasses is so jjang !

Love Seungyeon shirt a lot too

Lolol I'm still pumped from this release. The song is very nice..it has a solid beat to it and the chorus is extremely catchy xD. I'm glad they had hara to start the song hehe and she has two solo parts wooo! The mv is what I expected it shows them having a blast while recording. Hara's eyes appear larger with those glasses haha I love it!! Gonna be looping this song for a long time haha. Kara jjang!!

Yeah i love the song, seems like a catchy song XD (the mv version.... haven't listen to the audio version)

About the mv...i love it...i guess after a while get used to their concept mv, this mv is refreshing, the girls just have fun and it remind me of their Good day mv....

Omg, I'm gonna cry ;; Hara improved so much, I don't know why I'm so proud <3

She raised her voice *-* Keep improving, our doll <3

Wow, this song is so catchy and funky, love it!

Nicole's rap is just awesome too~~~~ Waaah, very good song!

Now, I'm so much more excited for the comeback~~

Edit: Almost forgot, thaaaaaanks so much for sharing xichigo-baby *-*

Edited by Frience

I really love the song.. its hella catchy >_<

but prolly the highlight is Hara got more lines this time which is a TOTAL WIN!!!

and Seungyeonie's English pronunciation is WIN too!

overall the MV and the song has that laidback vibe to it.. and me likey.

It's amazing. It really is. When I heard Hara's solo line I freaked out. She's improved a lot. I loved Gyuri's intro. Goddess! The MV was nice because they were just playing around. JiRa was adorable. It's so catchy. The song has been stuck in my head all day. These are the types of songs DSP should promote for KARA. It suits them well (: I hope a lot of people love the OST!

I totally love the song when I heard it, I love how hara has improved in her singing, jiyoung cute as ever, love how gyuri had she sing some english lyics in the first part, love how seungyeon sing the feel me touch part with nicole, also love nicole rapping and when she sing feel me touch me the way you are. It was so good plus hara got better at singing and nicole got better at rapping to. I download this song, and yes it is different but I still love both way

I think cos I kept my expectation pretty low (like I almost wasnt waiting for it at all lol) this is a real BANG! It's so fresh and catchy :D I love the song so much right away, though the opening of GyuHam sounds a bit awkward in the first time keke XD Lines assignment is very interesting :D Gyuri is the true goddessand she pwns the close-up HAHA Ham's short rapping and her hand when singing MALHEBWA!!!! Nicole is so smexyyyyyy, she fits every pose to the camera time so well and she's finally rapped more in Korean!!! I freaking love how Hara Goo becomes HARA POTTER and got more lines ZOEMGEE!!! Sorry Jing I dont have a particular impression w you but you are cute as usual XD OVERALL THIS SONG IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD YOH~~~!!!! Even its MV making is awesome lmao our girls were hella dorky and crazy in the studio!

:inluv::inluv:

Keke, I was soo excited to watch the video when I saw the article at allkpop. XD

I watched it immediately, and loved it.

They looked naturally beautiful, compared to the heavier-makeup they usually use.

Whoo, I'm loving Hara's vocals!

Honestly, I didn't think Hara had a really good voice, but I knew she could kinda sing after listening to "I Am..." awhile back.

She's proven that fact well. :'D

Seungyeon's English is .

Idk why, but it just makes me happy to think that besides Nicole, she can also speak English well.

After all, SY did go to school in America for awhile. :P

Nicole's rapping was good and I love the kind-of English duet between her and SY. XD

Gyuri's English intro was a bit weird, imo. But she looked so pretty in the MV!

It's good that Jiyoung's voice is amplified. I think I got used to hearing her soft voice during their live performances that I didn't notice her singing that much. Good bb .

Overall, the song is VERY addictive.

& it fits Kara very well. :D

xx,

berry

The song's amazingly addicting and fun to listen to (: Man Hara definitely improved a lot.

Their live has gotten a lot better too. I can't wait for the comeback in Korea, it's going to be a

blast with all the other artists coming back too! AH, and I like Hara's bright pink boots!

you lots have talked much about the individual so i shall move more into the song.

how to describe the style to best resemble my liking in it? needing help here.

it's a waste to go down as a game ost, believe there won't be much promotion or no performance on this.

hope the song will be the most online sought after.

Hara has a good voice when she sings in the low range rather than high range, I've always felt that from her voice ever since Kara did BoA's My Name Special Stage. I really want to hear her sing like this in the future, she's so precious. ^_^

Goddess Gyuri got like 100 times hotter with just the parting of her hair, her English was really cute. :lol:

I'm spazzing so much when I first heard the song, the video and song itself is just so good. And I love love the vocals here cos they sang in lower pitch especially Cole and Gyul. Ham is really good too, and, Jing keeps getting better and Hara improved so much. Overall the vocals in this song is just really good. I actually am loving the video cos it shows the girls having fun and see so much interaction with each other which is just too cute for words haha

About the song, I like it cos it's cute but not too cute and it's a happy song too which makes my mood go up when I listen to it :D

Edited by firewater07