What do you think about 2ME? :D

xichigo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it! I'm so glad that Hara got lines haha and wow I was definitely surprised by how good she sounded. I hope she gets more lines in upcoming songs :) The song is incredibly catchy and while I like the music video, it seems kind of low-budget to me. eh, whatever. The interactions between the girls were really cute and yeah. :D

yay there's a thread for this!!!

well, it's super duper catchy,

and it would be AWESOME if they promoted this for their upcoming comeback in september.

but i guess it wont happen :crying: :crying:

but oh well... i can still dream right???

i love this song sooooo much!!! so catchy!!!

kiss me touch me~~~~

^While I think this is a great song, I don't think it's a title song meterial, uhh. Maybe the girls can perform it once or twice for a special stage?

The music video does seem to have a very cheap budget, I think it showcases that the girls had fun while recording? We rarely see footages of the girls recording (except for We're With You) so I think this is a nice change. :thumbup1:

I really enjoy this song! It is basically looping on my pc.

To be honest I listen to it to especially hear Hara's part! Her voice has this distinct, undescribable feeling that mixes so perfectly with the beat which is like the trough in the song, plus the way she sings the lyrics makes it 100x enjoyable!

Gyuri's part in the beginning makes me giggle, as it is cute hearing her sing the English part.

Nicole... omg, like she has this "look" in the vid which I die for, actually all 5 of them haha, but especially Nicole and they way she rocks her short boyish hair. I also like her rapping!

In the song when Jiyoung sings after Hara, the feeling is so right, it flows correctly and her voice is definitely improved and amazing to listen to.

Seungyeon is just win, diggin the shirt, diggin the singing, she is solid as ever.

I think this should be more than a game song? :D

ALSO, can't forget Hara rocking those glasses. It complements what she is wearing in a weird nice way :D. Great look on this doll :).

Edited by KokoroBeach

Found integrated subs & romanized, better for people on mobile devices and for DL!

I like watching on my iPod, but you can't see the soft subs.

Edited by YuZi

:D The song is really cool cause it feels really cheery and upbeaty!

Annd I think it was quite the experience for KARA to actually sing a song for WE-Online :P Bet all of them enjoyed themselves tremendously during the recording :P

:D Their voices are amazing awesum like always ~ *sighhh*

Probably wouldn't have gotten into Kara were it another MV I saw first. I might've passed them off as just another cute asian girl band that dances in sync. No, this vid seems to highlight their unique personalities more, and Hara's spectacles really look good on her. Hara also was incredibly cute in this performance. For some reason, in some parts of it though, SY seems like she's putting on a show of fun, but not really having fun, not that she can't seem to be having a lot of fun, as some of her performances in other MVs were spectacular. Perhaps just a hard day for her, or just my perception? Nicole was the usual moodmaker as she is in so many other MVs, and Gyuri was elegant coolness here. Jiyoung was just interesting, but she's looked better in other MVs.

The song was very addictive, and it looked like KARA had fun goofing off at the music studio. The fandom fans can be happy because Gyuri/Nicole and Hara/Jiyoung interactions were everywhere in the vid. Hara even hugged Seungyeon towards the end. Can't wait until they come back with their mini-album. =]

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of their great songs. *act, all of their songs are great*

It's catchy but at the same time it's cute

Plus, romantic too.

Although they recorded in the recording studio,

they still can show us different awesome actions.

I love the part when Hara and Jiyoung play with each other ;p

Edited by Syerawr

i LOVED the song from ths start, though the lyrics are kind of mmmhh Kiss Me Touch me ecc ecc, no, i don't want Ajhusshi spazzing over what our girls are singing, fortunately the MV is simple and we see them having fun by theirselves, it may appear cheap but it was really cute, just like girls next-doors, i hope they'll perform it someday,