[FANCAM] 100829 Jay Park talking about Kara

neris

if you haven't gone to the sweetbox. In a fan acount, Jay said that the group he had interest in recently. And he said it was Kara because they improved so much ^^

The question to which girl group he had interest in starts @ 2:00

LOL, I thought Jay pronouncing Lupin as Loopiin(lol the american way) was hilarious xD I mean he's not wrong xD I dunno why they pronounce it Lupang anyways xD

His butt dance is so funny XDDD

Can someone quickly translate what he said about Kara?

I think he said something like he saw their debut and something else about Lupin and then they improved...

Most happy about is him recognizing Kara and their improvement, he's earned my repect xD I mean they didn't even mention Kara. All they said was snsd, big bang, and 2ne1. Hope Jay continues to support Kara ^^

btw, did he say he saw their debut? I hope it was the Break It days. I REALLY hope he's a fan of Kara4 days. I mean he would, he's a b-boy and Kara4 was kindof the concept of b-girls xD

cr: uploader
tip off: KandyRaine@karaholic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here is the sub video for any one who is interested!!!!

If there is a dead link, please notify us on the Streambox Request Thread! http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14436

Edited by flamestalker

Haha thanks for sharing this! Funny how a lot of them thought it would be 2NE1 when it's actually Kara. The butt dance was LOL! Aahhh this guy's so cool. Like what I said in the other topic, it's nice to see that he acknowledges Kara and their progress. I really have a lot of respect for this guy.

Thanks for sharing again!

Oh yeah, and I also don't get why it's "Lupang" in Korean lol. "Loopin" :P

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

-indexed-

i don't think he know them from break it days... most likely from kara5 debut.. since they debuted in similar time..

but who knows?? XD

as his acknowledgement on kara..it's good.. for those that didn't know.. he is much more a fanboy of other girl group just like the rest of 2pm's member.. and as far as i know him, he never really put interest in KARA..

but the fact that he acknowledging KARA's improvement, that shows that he is not a blinded fanboy, but look at more objective way..

although i think he won't answer KARA if he was asked the girls group that he liked the most :P

and as for Lupin/Lupang..

afaik, Lupin is came from France.. and the pronunciation of it there are more like a "Lupang" than a "Loopin"..

CMIIW :)

i appreciate the way he acknowledged the girls by doing the butt dance with mister played in background, especially when he was from 2pm. i don't agree with the treatment that he received for his leaving but he's doing excellent which is the most important now. anyway, thanks.

Lupin is actually French. "Lupang" is closer to the French pronunciation. Thanks for sharing, Jay was my fave 2pm member.

thanks for clarifying :P

but i remember, i heard on one of the comeback intro of lupin..

the narrator said more like lupaeng or lupeng.. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so I know this is a long shot...But I'm wondering...does Jay like Gyuri?? I remember in a matchmaking video Jay chose Gyuri as the girl he liked..and I remember in another video Gyuri mentioned that she got a cyworld message from a guy...who is quite famous but isn't in a famous boy band anymore. I'm not sure if at the time of the 2nd video if Jay was actually done with 2pm. But it was just a thought. Thanks for sharing, glad to see that Jay, a fellow Seattlite, supports Kara too :)