[Gyutiful] Gyuri goes with blonde hair?

flamestalker

Ahead of what may be KARA’s comeback right around the corner, it looks like goddess Park Gyuri has dyed her hair to a blonde/dark orange color as seen in a photo above, uploaded by a fan.

It’s definitely a big change from her dark colored hair, but she can pull off any look and still look great.

The other members also got minor style changes, so this may just be for their upcoming comeback.

We’ll have to wait for DSP Entertainment to confirm/deny these rumors.

What do you think, like it or not?

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/09/karas-goddess-gyuri-goes-blonde

100904_gyuriblonde_1-460x361.jpg

Wow, such a new look! Interested to see the opinion of her hair color change here on KH. Makes me curious about their comeback coming soon! She still looks beautiful as always!

What does everyone think?

Edited by flamestalker

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely cant wait for their comeback! hopefully it will be as awesome as their previously comeback.

if im not mistaken, rainbow will also having their comeback at the same time, hope they will get more interaction together

Edited by red4summer
please try to post more relevant to gyul

yeah i just read this on allkpop! she's the prettiest girl in kpop [iMO :thumbup1:]

but it doesnt look right on her :/ plus her brows are still brown right?

and this blonde is just wrong! probably another type of blonde with another

style will loo good :thumbup: anyways where is Hammy?

i always wanted them to do something different for gyuris hair, but wasn't expecting it lol

so this is really random, and takes some time to get use to. I hope they like probably give her bangs or a cool hair cut so she can rock it!! makes me look forward to their comeback more!!

Eh, I don't like her with blonde hair T_T It doesn't look good on her ?! But at the same time it doesn't

look that bad ? IDK, I hope it's not true , just a wig please. Anyways if it's true then I hope she'll pull

it off and make me grow into it more. I was hoping Kara wouldn't follow the blonde trend.

Black will always be better for her in my opinion but she pulls this off. Gyuri can pull pretty much anything off. If any of the members ever went blonde I never expected it to be Gyuri...I hope there will be more pictures of her in the future so we can have a better look at it. As long as it's not short like the Rock U days. Haha (: