• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
flamestalker

[Gyutiful] Gyuri goes with blonde hair?

200 posts in this topic

I like both of there hair styles^^

but I prefer her brown hair :D It match her better than blonde

Hmm i like her with her long elegant black hair better to be honest lol

and why does nicole's hair get shorter everytime they make a come back =.=

ohh looks interesting didnt thought about her with dyed hair but i must look for an live performance to give my final statement

but i think she will look good with it even if many people say they liked her dark hair more

She really is a goddess when her hair is blonde!

LOL.. our goddess has came to live =D

I think she look better with lighter color hair.. hmmm..

maybe its just me.

so cool but i dont really like her blonde hair. she really looks better with blonde hair seriously......... kkkk just my opinion

forgive me!i just a bit nostalgic of our blonde goddess!

how can she be so hot even without doing something?!

woL15.jpg

Gyuri actually looks really good with it! I thought that I would dislike her new colour, but I'm really loving it <3

lol, i think i might be the only one who likes her blonde hair better then he other colours. it fits her features nicely, as long as she isn't wearing excessive makeup. ♥

i absolutely LOVE it, it suits her very well. and by far, it's my favourite gyuri hairstyle. not everyone can pull off blonde perfectly yknow ;D

Gyuri looks beautiful with any hairstyle! Blonde or not ... But i prefer that medium length redish-brown hair Anyone prefer that too? :confused1:

she looks more radiant with her blonde hair !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love gyuri always !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

She's a gorgeous with blonde or black hair, but I prefer her with black hair. I like asian styles, and the black hair is like a trademark of the asian hair for me :thumbup:

she looks good in any hair colour...

but i do like her hair in "go go summer" mv

hehehe....

Too SHINY..! Gyuri's hair color is too bright, but she still looks pretty. For my opinion her hair can be a little more curly with blonde.:)

i think she looks great but i would be nice in a darker color...she looks very bright

but nice looking :eyelove:

I think she's one of the few idols who look better blonde than with their natural hair color.

She does! I've always thought that she looked exotic and foreign- her blonde hair make it even more so and makes her more goddess-like!

well she looks very pretty in blonde!!

especially when it's wavy!! :thumbup:

Blonde hair for Gyuri is pretty, but it's too shiny. Yea, I agree that black hair looks better. :)

to be honest, when i first saw her with her blond hair, i didn't like it. but once they started doing promotions with her blond hair, i can't help myself from loving it on her. i think it makes her glow more and more goddess like. but man, she looks beautiful in anything..even as a smirf and an avatar and whatever else she has dressed up as lol :D

I love Gyuri with blonde hair. She looked so beautiful and stunning.

I miss her hair color during Jumping days, but she's still gorgeous.

Blonde Gyuri makes her more feel like a goddess,

pretty and gorgeous little goddess~

that's so wonderful~ :blushing:

Defiantly, the blond hair makes her look even more like a goddess because of the steriotype of blond hair girls/woman makes a them look holy lol