• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
flamestalker

[Gyutiful] Gyuri goes with blonde hair?

200 posts in this topic

I still prefer her with hair that is of a darker tone. Blonde looks too "vamp" for her

Blond makes her stand out a whole lot more! And really exemplifies that Goddess aura!

And it accentuates her face really well too! :D

i don't like Gyul with blonde hair

it's not fit with her

Gyul with black hair looks more stunning

that's my opinnion ^___^

I prefer the blonde though I remember once that she said she didn't like blonde hair... Was she just saying that because the guy hitting on her was blonde or did she try it and realize that everything looks good on her

Whatever her hair color, Gyuri still looks great.

Though I like her hair the best when it is long, straight and black. :)

I gotta say, Gyuri is the ONLY Asian that I think looks good as a blonde. It makes her look even more European and mixed. But then again Gyuri can rock any hair color.

But yeah, I like her as a blonde. More yellow than orange though.

I honestly prefer a more darker color hair, but i think she looks good with any color lol :D

Any hair color suits.. Gyuri she is really a goddess without any doubt!! gyuri unnie! FIGHTING!

I dont really like her in this blonde. D:

However, the blonde she has in Pandora looks really good on her and i love it :)

She can pull off any color! She just has the features and skin tone that compliments the colors. I really want to see her do a Red like Seungyeon's in Speedup.

tumblr_mczz415Zkx1r2auy7o1_400.jpg

Just a quick overlay of a rasberry redish color I did in photoshop. I really like the color on her! I get the feeling she could even pull off platinum white hair, she's so pretty!

(I grabbed this photo from the most recent page of Gyuri Spazzing thread.)

Gyuri looks sensational with blonde hair.. espacially in Step, her face and hair so shiny and so close up, oooooh orgasm!

Blonde, brown, black, purple, pink, red... Even rainbow haha.

I think the Goddess will pull off any colour well. :lol:

She's beautiful regardless of her hair colour. :P

Goddess~ :inluv:

She is really pretty. Will still be pretty even if she shaved her hair! But I like her the most with black hair.

She doesn't like but I love Gyuri's blonde hair! She is super pretty, but this red is pretty too :)

10% Hair Color + 90% Gyul-titude = Winning Hair Combination.

Hm, not bad though in my opinion Orange/blonde hair does so not do her justice. I'm not saying she isn't drop dead gorgeous as she currently is but dark hair definetly suits her better. Looking back it was strange seeing her with blonde hair in Jumping and Step.

still i think she looked even better with her original hair colour

blonde is good don't get me wrong

but i loved her even more when her hair is in her original natural black colour

She really is a GODDESS in any color! :gemheart: