[2010.09.05] Representative idol girlgroups KARA and 4Minute show off their close friendship

mae

Representative idol girl groups KARA and 4Minute show off their close friendship.

2010090516550710011.jpg

The 2 groups were guest appearances on MBC youth variety show ‘Flower Bouquet’ aired on 5th September. On the show that day, the MCs asked 4Minute if they see KARA as their rivals since recently KARA has also joined the Kpop stars in their debut in the Japanese music scene. 4Minute youngest member SoHyun said, “We even went to eat ddeobboki with KARA. We frequent the ddeobboki village with KARA.”

HyunA also added, “Even though we advanced into the Japanese music scene first, but seeing KARA become famous in the Japanese music scene makes us happy too.”

Meanwhile, on the show, the 2 groups have a little showdown of their Japanese language which they are picking up for their Japanese promotions.

S:Newsen

Credits:Kbites

I just finished watching this episode this morning. :D

Meanwhile, on the show, the 2 groups have a little showdown of their Japanese language which they are picking up for their Japanese promotions.

lol I think the article exaggerated this part. The "showdown" was merely Sohyun and Seungyeon exchanging a few basic greeting words~

I'm glad to see Kara interacting with other groups. I love the HyunaXHara hug <3 And Jing attempting to dance to Change was funny haha.

very rarely but i like 4minute music so yeah i'm comfortable with them. lol as long as they are comfortable with one another, we fans are more than happy to know. "rivals" on stage but friends off stage.

thanks mae for the news :)

just watched the videos..and it's good to see them being friendly to each other..no hate at all...

and seungyeon exchanging greeting with sohyun is funny..

and of course jing's exaggerated change dance.. :lol:

I am very glad to hear that both of them are on very good terms. They did a good thing indeed by encouraging one another despite being a different group but unified by a common goal. That is how it should be done. It is a win-win situation for both parties. I should begin to explore 4minute musics.

4minute is another girl group I like (mainly cause of Hyuna in IY but also because of their music) and it's nice to see Kara and 4minute getting along well. I don't think Kara has any problems with any girl group out there.

Been recently missing HaraxHyuna and it's nice to see them together overseas xD

Thanks for sharing! I should watch this...

Nice... haven't been able to watch this episode but its nice to know the girls doing good on this show with all their unique traits lol

Another version of article from this eps www.kpoplive.com/2010/09/06/4minute-and-kara-test-one-anothers-japanese/

thanks for sharing mae

good thing they have colleagues overseas :)

not so awkward in japan entertainment industries )

i almost forgot that 4 minute went to japan :P

it seems like our KARA went first. heheh :P

i hope the can be at ease when performing overseas :)

now that SNSD is there, they can be closer as fellow kpop artist there :)