Top Posters In This Topic

T_T not again.

this year isnt hammies year D:

she's been hurt alot.

- music core perf

- injured her arm

- incheon festival

- and now this D:

i dont care if ill waiit another month,heck i dont care even if ill waiit until dec or jan just to make sure hammies fine.

Edited by xxoo

Seriously, I felt really really shocked when hearing this news right i woke up this morning... Seungyeon should rest more..don't overwork yourself..

Don't worry about your comeback~~We will patiently wait for it..

Get well soon Seungyeon noona..

My feeling became really hurt when I read the comments in AKP..How dare someone could say that Kara are scared of 2NE1's comeback.. It's really rude to leave the comment about this issue..geeshh <_<

HAMMIE PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF! TT__TT GET WELL SOON. Kamilias will be praying for your speedy recovery.

I don't care even if the next album is pushed back to 2011 now; I just want the girls to be healthy. ))):

I hope Seungyeon doesn't feel burdened with her injury. Knowing her workaholic(?!) attitude she probably will want to be recovered ASAP and jump right back into work.. but please rest well Seungyeon!

aww, i feel so sad when i read this.. 4 weeks is not short for a period of experiencing pain.. and it happens just when they're promoting in japan and preparing a comeback in Korea.. >.< (maybe noona feel this too, but please don't feel burdened..)

Seungyeon noona, please rest well!! Don't worry about the group's activities. We Kamilia will patiently wait for your recovery first before the comeback!! Get well soon noona!!

God, I am so sad right now. KARA's comeback is delayed but most importantly, MY SEUNGYEON UNNIE IS INJURED AND HOSPITALIZED!! Why is it always Ham unnie getting hurt? First she falls down on a perf., then she sprains her arm, and then she sprains her ankle at the Incheon festival. But what really amazes me is that she immediately stands up after falling down, she still performs with a cast on, and she still goes on stage with a sprained ankle. I can just imagine Seungyeon unnie apologizing to the members and not wanting to rest. :crying:

I dont freaking care if the comeback is delayed until 2012 or whatever, I just want my unnie to feel better. Get well soon Hammie!

Awww, was really excited for their comeback. Really hope she gets well soon. It was not her year, this year. But I'll think of this a a sign of explosion of Kara in Korea. Hope the Kara girls especially Seungyeon gets some rest.

HAMMY! Why do you always got hurt :crying: hope you

recovers soon <3 i was very excited since we entered

September already but awh its ok.. as long as our girls

doesnt overwork. i guess you danced too much butt dance

Hammy. GET WELL SOON T.T thanks for this news

OMG. Poor SeungYeon unni! ;____; That poor poor girl! KARA has been working so hard...! No. We can't be sad about their delayed comeback, because this is a chance for them to rest. Especially SeungYeon unni! ;___; Why must all injuries happen to her? Poor girl! I really hope she feels betters. <3 KARA fighting! Thanks for sharing.

yep SY gets injured a lot and it is really normal to be worried. I feel like there must be something with her bones - she seems to already have a fragile body structure but if her bones are fragile too, well, that will mean that she really need to (1) fortify her body as much as she can through healthy eating and vitamins (2) not strain herself too much...The second one worries me because it does seem like her injuries are escalating and it may become a general issue for Kara overall and her being able to sustain the schedule that Kara will demand with their increasing popularity...Oh well, I may think too far in the future but this is definitely something to worry and I hope we are going toward prevention rather than future drastic intervention...

Diagnosed with spinal fractures, KARA Han SeungYeon to take temporary break from activites in Sep

Diagnosed with spinal fractures, KARA Han SeungYeon will be taking a temporary break in her promotions for the whole month of September.

According to DSP Media on 7th September, Han SeungYeon had injured herself while exercising. Han SeungYeon had complained of pain at her waist and went sent to the hospital for examination where she was diagnosed with spinal fractures and is currently receiving treatment for the injury.

Han SeungYeon will be required to receive treatment and recuperate for 4 weeks. And as for the confirmed schedule for the month of September, Han SeungYeon will not be participating in them after decisions by officials from her agency.

With that, KARA

aww. i really hope seung yeon gets better soon. and im glad that she went to get it checked out rather than fighting thru the pain. they caught it quick. thats good. well, get well soon and we will wait patiently for the comeback.

SeungYeon has the heart of a warrior so I know she'll get through this, but in any case please get well soon :(. I'll take a fully healthy Ham than a rushed comeback anyday.

Also, can you believe some of the blackjacks saying how this is DSP's excuse so kara wouldn't be competing against 2ne1? Oh the nerve GRRRR >_<

om :( i just literally woke up :( and i read this! i hope she recovers well i feel so sad >_< nuuu! hammie get well soon :( !!! Ham does indeed have a warriors heart and im sure shes kinda bummed that they have to postponed their comeback , but i hope she doesnt take it too harshly and knows that she does have to rest to recover ! GET WELL SOON <3 Kamilia will be Praying for u !