[2010.09.07] KARA delays comeback after Seungyeon gets hospitalized

mae

can someone relate to seungyeon to please take her time in recovering because spinal fractures are not minor injuries. be it 1 month or 1 year, we will wait for ham patiently. nothing comes more important than personal health. don't push yourself to hurry back, so please rest well & come back stronger.

to gyulcoleharajing, please take good care of yourself too especially during practices.

to dsp, are there anything that you can do or prevent it from happening again?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bad lucks seems to follow Seungyeon recently :( She keeps having accidents and injuries.

Hopefully this is the end and good lucks will come soon. Wish that Seungyeon will have a fast recovery and have full energy for KARA comeback!

Thanks for sharing!

I saw this news on AKP earlier and some people have already started the trash talking -_- there's no need for us to bash them back. those people just need to go get themselves a happier life ^_^

Poor Ham, hope she get the best medical attention there, and hopefully she wouldn't feel burdened and pushed herself too hard to healing faster coz sometimes a good rest is needed....as for comeback i'm sure it can wait

Major complain with DSP...they should look out for their best group health condition instead of getting shock all the time....Kara's success in Japan they shocked...now Ham being hospitalized, again they shocked....sayong they thought it was minor injuries....

SEUNGYEON!!!

SEUNGYOUNG!!!

SUNGYUNG!!!

I'm so distraught I can't even keep her name straight.

CAN YOU HEAR ME SY?! GET BETTERRR!!!!!

Seriously girl, check yourself before you wreck yourself. You break more fans' hearts than you do men's with your adorable fragile self.

Aww, D: I really hope she will get well really soon! This year is not really the year for Seungyeon unnie ): !! Think that they didn't rest well even during the Japanese promotions , hope they would that this chance and rest well. I hope Seungyeon unnie won't get this kind of injuries again.. Fighting!

NOOOO!!! not hammie! i was really shocked when i read the title!

Seungyeon is so prone to injuries this year! please get well soon!

now that i think about it, the girls are doing promotions non-stop. this should show DSP that the girls need some rest.

Seungyeon noona fighting!

Poor Seungyeon...she is always the one who got injured !

This time it seems pretty serious since she need 4 weeks to recover

I was so excited about this comeback but now we have to wait until november

Well...it's not the worst thing in the world lol.

Kamilia can wait a little more if it's for our lovely Ham

Ouch, I think my heart just ached a little.

Seungyeon; hamtaro; choding; hammie !

Please be okay! TT

I hope Ham fully recovers soon.

I can just picture her saying that she's fine and that she wants to continue, but is forced to rest because DSP and the other Kara members say otherwise.

She's a very hardworking and determined girl who has this 'bad luck cloud' looming over her.

& that is not a pretty sight.

From falling down during a "Lupin" performance, to having a cast, to tripping multiple times on variety shows (which probably hurt her pride), to spraining her ankle at Incheon, to THIS.

Ohmygod, I hope she feels fine. :|

Although, I think having all these scenarios watched by thousands/millions of people made her self-esteem go waaay down.

After all, it does hurt one's pride to be known as the 'clumsy one'.

...then again, we have Onew.

o_o

Either way, Seungyeon-unnie, please get well soon so we can cheer for you and the rest of Kara during your future performances!

& please don't be disheartened by all the comments saying that "Kara is only avoiding 2NE1"-comments (on allkpop).

We Kamilias know you're all trying your hardest!

KARA JJANG ! ♥

Edited by berryFEVER

even before watching the red carpet news where she crumpled in pain..i knew there was something wrong about her last incheon festival!while watching their performances, i was really wondering why she danced so weak, dont get me wrong guys, but as we all know HSY is well-known of her powerful stage presence..seeing her like that was so unusual..

Ham get well soon!and have a knock-down comeback!

seungyeon :(! after her twisted ankle incident , now this ? poor girl must have been overworking herself :/

get well soon seungyeon! hopefully she wont be too bothered by the fact that their comeback is delayed ! just get the right treatment & kamilias will always support KARA no matter what :)

seungyeon fighting! :thumbup:

Seriously, I felt really really shocked when hearing this news right i woke up this morning... Seungyeon should rest more..don't overwork yourself..

Don't worry about your comeback~~We will patiently wait for it..

Get well soon Seungyeon noona..

My feeling became really hurt when I read the comments in AKP..How dare someone could say that Kara are scared of 2NE1's comeback.. It's really rude to leave the comment about this issue..geeshh <_<

Really? Aigoo. So meaaan! :(

Its not Ham's fault that she ended up getting hospitalized. :(

awww poor hammie >< i hope she get better soon. i've notice that she falls down alot lately. i wonder why...

but its good that she went to the hospital immediately as well, since the slightest injuries over time without treatment can turn into something serious.

lets all pray for her safety and hopefully her luck will turn around soon