[2010.09.07] KARA delays comeback after Seungyeon gets hospitalized

mae

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, not a good year for Ham, shes getting injuries after injuries

well, guess shes gonna come back evn stronger then

on a side note, i would rather rant this somewhere else but theres no where else to rant on, so i gotta do it here, sry :P

on a side note regarding some BS comments i saw on akp, seriously those antis

even as bad DSP is as promoting their artists, the last thing which they shld never use

is the health of the members, thats badass and its a damn sin seriously

and to think there would be people on akp saying that its a excuse to postpone it bcos Kara is scared of 2NE1. BS!

i admit, im not a big fan of 2NE1, but their music is pretty attractive. 2NE1 might have a bigger fanbase, but doesnt mean its stronger. Kara's fanbase might be smaller, but its strong and the support is constantly there. and truthfully, 2NE1 haven reached the stage of Kara yet. look at the ###### Kara went through, and if u say 2NE1 is better

then damn u are blind. and these fans are giving a bad image to 2NE1, a bad service to the grp they love and idolises

yes, if u are a true lover pof their music then fine maybe im wrong. but how many fans out there actually really totally love the singing of their grp? and spinal injury, no matter how small is no joke. im only 16, and jus bcos i fell down once and didnt visit the doctor, i get constant pain around my lower back once in awhile

alrite, end of my rant, i think.

gosh...

hamster injured again...and ouch is the lower spine..

i guess that's the reason y u were missing during the opening of the salon(?)

take some good rest hammie...health is much more important than the oct comeback!!

n i seriously hope u wouldn't blame urselves for the delaye!!!

regarding some certain comment made by certain fan by certain group :tongue:

now there's a sentence that i always keep in my mind..

a present will only be mine if i accepted it, if i don't,

the present will still belong back to the person ,

so...

an insult will always belong back to the one who spoke it if i don't respond to it:whistling: :whistling:

just laugh it off...keep our attention to our dear hamster

n don't be distracted by others, he/she don't deserve the attention of ours..:)

Wow she got hurt so much this year, Poor SY :( Shame about eh delay of their comeback really was looknig forward to it, but the reason is understandable hope she recovers fully and well. Really worried for the future she needs to be more careful cant bear to see the worst of what an Injury could do to someone :S

HSY Hwaiting!

what's wrong with seungyeonie this year??

*sigh*let's just pray hard for her..

wishign for speedy recovery, and i hope she won't feel too pressured about this..

i knew she must be feel bad for delaying kara's comeback...

Aw ... poor Hammie, she's always the one getting hurt in Kara T_T She's worked so hard yet she gets hurt after ....

I hope she feels better soon! I'm waiting patiently for Kara's comeback (: Thanks for sharing and get lots of rest Seung Yeon!

:( Spinal fracture? I'm just hoping that's not as serious as it sounds. Sometimes those things require surgery. They first said it wasn't serious enough, again I hope they are right in that statement, but she does need rest and four weeks might just be the cure. So, let's keep our fingers crossed for no surgery.. :(

I remember seeing this last night on the sbox... my heart stopped after seeing "Seungyeon" "hospitalized" "spine".

I was depressing over this last night. I still am very sad about this. Everytime I think of Kara, I can't help but think of Ham. And I think about Kara all the time so...ugh.

And what the efff?? "...not a big deal but was damaged quite a bit"???? If she's hospitalized and needs treatment, then it must be serious. I hope Seungyeon recovers SOON. I hope this stops happening to her. It hurts us and makes us worried sick everytime she gets hurt.

September won't be a good month....

Oh no Hammie! Please please take good care of yourself. I hope DSP is gonna give her the time to recover properly and she shouldn't be pressured to comeback quickly. Knowing how responsible and hard worker Ham is she might cut back on her recovery time. Please Hammie take as much time as you need to recover we'll be here waiting for you however long it may be. Get well soon....Kara fighting! Thanks mae for sharing.