[2010.09.07] KARA delays comeback after Seungyeon gets hospitalized

mae

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly I am happy by the strength and support words that had been given by Kamilia here. :thumbup1:

I am shocked and gravely concerned of Seungyeon after reading this news. :o

I think the underlying problem is bigger than we could imagined. You usually would not get lower spinal injuries suddenly. It is most probably stresses and strain accumulating through time. Seungyeon is really a strong woman she always think of others before her own need. She stood back up strong ignoring her physical and emotional pain. Admirable but she should not ignore those signs as it is warning her to do something to calm her down or relax.

If you were to wake up the next day and you find yourself 20kg heavier what would you do? Call the hospital immediately of course because it is "not normal". People would probably slowly gain weight until they are 20kg heavier a year later. They never noticed it when it is gaining slowly. I could probably put this analogy here.

Seungyeon should let go of the "weight" accumulating on her shoulders and give herself a break. We Kamilia would always support you. Seungyeon should also share her emotions more openly with her members. I really hope this is an opportunity for her to solve her problems and get some rest. This is not a disaster, it is an opportunity to make your life better Seungyeon. What all of us can do now is to pray for her health and strength for her to move strong again. Just relax and get well soon Seungyeon. :) I would pray for your well-being.

Edited by Palaverist

hope Seungyeon gets well soon! She always gets hurt (ankle, elbow and now this) and she needs to take care of herself more...

Wonder what's the next mini-album like...if only I can have a sneak peak heh heh. I am really happy Kara did so well in Japan and is probably one of the most recognised korean artists there now.. Continue the strong momentum !

• 3 months later...