[2010.09.07] Kara, although Seungyeon is injured, participates in the Wave Dream Concert

mae

It will be a little weird to see just GyulColeJiRa performing but this is better so that Ham can take a rest. I'm sure the girls will do great. It would have been better if all of them can take a rest but I guess that can never happen so I just hope that their activities for now will be lighter so at least they could rest up for the upcoming promotions. I certainly hope that DSP wont rush Ham that she'll be given the proper time to recover fully. I must say that's an impressive line up I'm glad our girls are represented though less one member it may be.Thanks mae for sharing and holyknight for translating.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'Ll definitely miss Seungyeon, but... I it's for her health, it will definitely not be the same without her... what songs are they performing Lupin and MR?? if so... then there would be no major problem covering seungyeon Nicole could do it, but if they are performing Honey or something like that... then, OMG! Seungyeon sings most of it... but well... you gotta see it. <3 Seungyeon i love you girl be strong, kara keep it, you always do great performances... <3

Poor Seungyeon, I will definitely miss her.

I don't want KARA perform without one member!!

On the other hand, I think Ham should recover quickly and gain more energy.

Han Seungyeon fighting, I love you<3333

aww this is the first time that they are appearing without a member on a concert.

i really don't like it but like the other comments before me have mention, health does come first.

I hope she rests due to her injury. <3 HAM&KARA FTW!

Actually I think someone else might cover for Seungyeon.. Because they might be just next to eachother's but they're in like the part where Hammy goes "dun dun dun dun something game set" next is cole undundun as usual it's mine" it would so a little weird and it would seem like nicole's lines are longer.

My choices would be(to whose gonne sing Seungyeon's part: Gyuri, Jing, Hara, Nicole. I could be right or comepletely wrong but this is how I see it xD

But we'll just have to wait to see who actually sings it ^^

Hope Ham gets better. Kara

hmm...i guess the performance will be something like

gyulcolerajing+ 1 dancer to cover ham?

just like the time when ham injured her arm and kara hav to attend a event as well

i forgot what event is that, but im pretty sure is the weekend of their lupin goodbye stage week

man at first the report on her injury did state specifically wad happened to her back, but now it seems to be

minor vertebral fracture, which makes it all the more serious now

wont be the same without her on stage, at least this means they are letting her take a well needed rest.

but shes strong, despite being injured she still want to participate. she will definitely be back stronger :D

on a side note, i think all of them need a break

HAMMIE HWAITINGGGG!!!!!!!!!

I would prefer them not to perform, but if it is set in stone, then I guess it has to be done. Kara is stronger with all 5, and if only 4 perform then there might be a slight waver in strength. Though I think they did perform without Nicole once or so, so we will see.

this is the 2nd time seungyeon won't join a lupin perf..

last time, she wast replaced by a backup dancer..but now they decided to go with 4 members only..

i don't know which one i liked better..

i don't even know whether i prefer them to still perf or not..

but i know, the 4 members will cover seungyeon's absence..they will still give a great perf :)

thanks mae and holynkight...

aww! i hope seungyeon gets better soon! im kinda disappointed that she won't be able to make it, but i'm anticipating on their comeback! it'll be weird to see kara with 4 members again :[ i hope that their performance will be successful! i wonder if hara's going to take seungyeon's singing lines..?