[2010.09.07] Kara, although Seungyeon is injured, participates in the Wave Dream Concert

mae

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for sure Hammie is so sad about it, missing a Kara's perf where there will be all of the influential idolgroup, but Kamilia understand her and will support the other 4, though for me will be kind of weird seeing KARA4 since i won't be able to stop myself thinking about GYULHAMCOLESUNGJA time, aigoo, im so looking forward to this performance, i know they will give their best KARA # in KAMILIA's HEART RIGHT ????

it isn't severe but she really needs some rest..it involves her vertebrae!not seeing her @ wave dream concert is better than not seeing her @ all,,:( if u've seen their mnet radio guesting, the fortune teller was so right in many things like their fame, and health as well..get well soon hammie!

What is this "fortune teller"? Where can I find it?

I guess this is the best thing that can be done given the current situation. I would prefer all of them to rest but things have to continue on. There is a business to run. I believe Seungyeon would want all of the girls to continue on her passion. Seungyeon absence would be different physically but she is still there in all their hearts and minds. I could only imagine her in the hospital bed turning on the tv and watching Kara when the time comes. Now it is her turn to be a Kamilia.

Rest well Seungyeon. :)

Edited by Palaverist

What is this "fortune teller"? Where can I find it?

I guess this is the best thing that can be done given the current situation. I would prefer all of them to rest but things have to continue on. There is a business to run. I believe Seungyeon would want all of the girls to continue on her passion. Seungyeon absence would be different physically but she is still there in all their hearts and minds. I could only imagine her in the hospital bed turning on the tv and watching Kara when the time comes. Now it is her turn to be a Kamilia.

Rest well Seungyeon. :)

you can find it in swet melodix mediabox, named,[Radio] 2010.03.02 Kara on Mnet Radio

It's not gonna be the same without one member. It must be really serious for Hammie not to perform, she's a fighter and always tries to make every performance. Hope they do well none the less and that she gets better, and although it probably won't happen, but I hope they can rest a little before preparing for the comeback.