[2010.09.07] Compilation of KARA Comeback News

mae

I am so confused, as the timeline seems to get later and later every update, not that it's a bad thing. I hope UMJ and DSP take into account Seungyeon's health and the need for a nice buffer time zone between the Japanese and Korean releases for adequate promotion - whichever promotion is the last one will receive the most time, though it's also possible they'll promote in Japan first, take a 3 week Korea promotion "break," then return to Japan.

Don't overwork my girls TT

thanks for the compilations. while seungyeon is taking her time in recovering, dsp should also stretch the time frame & allow both to be promoted with ample duration each spaced with sufficient rest time.

Okay this is making me confused..... I like plan #2 though...

Argh, they probably are still trying to get things sorted out -_-;; C'mon dsp, can't you be sure before you release a statement.

Anyways, KIND OF glad that the Kara girls are busy. I mean they're not just idols now they're artists. teehee, well that's what I think ^^ XD (and instead, even with this mixed up schedule, I think that Kara girls still get about 3-4 weeks of rest ^^ ready to regenerate.)

Edited by nerdxissa

when is it really??..i hope DSP release a final statement of when they really plan to release and start promotions on the new mini album..well all we can do is wait..

thanks for this sources ^^..

i hope ham gets better soon! fighting!

Thanks for the compilations mae

I guess the news site also still reaching out on when the exact time for their korean comeback, but based on those source i think we all could agree that the girls will promote in Japan first then make the comeback in Korea, so the starting point would be the Best Of promotion

Lol we're confused. That isnt a real problem though

I don't mind its being pushed back for even a month

I've always thought they were rushed to continue these promotions,

not to mention in two markets respectively

Its okay for Kamilia if the preparation is slowed down

I want to see a fresh, energetic and most importantly healthy KARA girls on stage :)

thanks for translating anyway anky & mae!!

ohh thanks for collectiong the comeback news.

so their comeback(Korea) are in November? and second japanese single in end of September?

im a little bit confuse >.< but its okay. delay = more rest right? haha xD

cant wait for their comeback. really ^^

thanks for tranlsating the news...mmmmm from what i got is that the girls gonna promote in early november in japan then come back for korean promotion for 3 weeks ,,if thats the case its good ,,,dsp then should give thhem some rest in the timebeing...hope Seungyeon gets better and come back stronger...excited for the comback

i hope they will take more time to recover..

at first their comeback announced, somehow i feel it's a little bit rushed..with them still in the middle of promotion in japan..

hopefully they will decide the best date to do it..

and meanwhile, praying for ham's speedy recovery..

early november?!?! noo! :[ kara's supposed to come to new york during chooseok, so they might not perform their new album! D: i rlly hope seungyeon feels better soon! and do well in japan! <3