• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Chelly

[2010.09.06] KARA re-enters top 10 rankings on Japanese Oricon chart with

39 posts in this topic

tn12837648039216229240.jpg

Girlgroup KARA is doing well up Japanese music chart Oricon chart and gaining popularity in Japan.

KARA’s first Japanese single title song ‘Mister’ is ranked #10 on Oricon daily chart on 5th September. It is just 5 days after the song first entered the chart top 10 rankings on 31st August. The girls have been climbing up the chart at a steady rate for about 1 month.

The girls were already given the green lights when they first entered the chart at #5 on the day ‘Mister’ was released which was on the 11th. Even though they had fallen down to the #29 rankings, with the great interests of Korean girlgroups, they have started climbing up the charts again.

Meanwhile, KARA has set a new record as a Korean girlgroup on Oricon charts. They had entered the weekly chart at #5 on the day of their single release as a foreign girlgroup, the last time another foreign girlgroup had entered at top 10 rankings was 30 years ago.

S: MTStarNews

Credits: KBites

This is the ranking of Mister according to Jpop Stop

alalla.jpg

Total Sales: 50,018

I tried typing it out, but it didn't work so I just wrote it in Excel for the charting

munchinghippo's translation

wow thx for the compilation and the news!!!

yups kara's sales are way consistent, im so effing proud of them.

kara fighting!!!!!

Wow, it's great that they're still receiving so much love in Japan after they left. Kara is just too amazing for words! Thanks for sharing.

It's great news.

I'm glad they're still love by Japanese fans after they had left.

wow, 50k sales for a foreign artist is a lot!!

KARA must be very popular in Japan!!

So glad that they make it to top 10 again!! It just shows how much Japanese fans love them!!

Wahhh, I knew Kara has been steady for 4 weeks but I forgot that's already a month. xD I'm so proud of them. They're about to hit 60k too!!! Kara's japanese debut: success.

WOW. O.O Congrats girls! They deserve it. <3 KARA fighting! Thanks for sharing! :D

KARA making it back to the top again

Hope they become even more successful in Japan in the future

KARA is the best female group ever

it's a good idea to compile & share here since not everyone is aware of the japan debut thread. thanks michelle.

today the 4th week standing will be out. :)

awesome!! congrats the girls!!!

Having 50k+ albums sold is amazing!!!!!!

thanks for sharing :)

KARA is so contant in Oricon

I'm still surprised they managed to saty in the top 20 after all these weeks

Kara has set a new record as Korean girlgroup on Oricon charts eh :D thats great news!

hope that record will last long..

and sales more than 50k already :D maybe soon they'll reach 60k. or maybe million~ keke

I'm so proud of the girls!

Too bad even their Japanese promos will be delayed. But their health should always come first!

KARA jjang!

Their results in Japan are very good. Anticipate in their comeback !

Thanks for sharing! ^^

Wow...If Kara we are talking about...there is nothing impossible for them to happen when they really worked hard on it...

this is some good news to hear! they are really doing well in Japan.

but i hope this consistency continues when all those other artists are coming back.

Kara Fighting!

thanks michelle for sharing it..

they still doing good in japan...

i hope when they comeback to japan, they will became even bigger :)

Yah for Kara (: 50K woot, I'm happy for them. I hope their comeback in Korea will break the 100K mark! I'm glad Kara's climbing back up again.

Yes!!! WOOT! Re-entering top 10 is awesome! :D

All the hype for Mister ain't definitely over.

Keep it up until the Best Of album and Second Single comes!

Thanks for sharing :D

great! great! great!

jjang! jjang! jjang!

Gyuri, Hammie, Nicole, Hara, and Jiyoung..you all so awesome!!

fighting!!

thanks for sharing^^

yay...they're back.....

hope they can keep to enters the oricon chart, and hopefully, reach the number 1 spot for the next single and album....^^v