[2010.09.01] "Nicole-Lee Jin .. will adapt like Lee Seung-gi?"

mae

noone really knows about the cast's true personalities except the staffs itself..

it's nice to see that the PC acknowledge them...

nicole not the type of sum1 who tries hard to be funny and all..but she is a hardworking one and caring..

and she have adapt even better lately..

not only the PD, but each of us have faith in her and leejin too :)

thanks mae and anky..

What? o_o so Nicole will be replaced..? But yeah.. Nicole and Leejin were quiet (not active) while on the show..

But after I watched the last episode, Nicole could interact more with the other members.. That's an improvement =) I love this show..

Ya really hope nicole get more screentime and also narsha notice that the members in the show do not actually get equal amount of screentime, so the PD saying this i really hope that they dun get replaced by others and maybe other KARA members could join the show along side nicole haha.

And nicole getting 2nd when it is the crew of the show and the managers and hairstylist of others voting really state something rite cuz they are the ones who are able to see what they do 24/7 which means nicole has a really nice personality off the screen too

tanks for sharing this!

is nicole's korean THAT poor? I mean... there's many idols that don't speak so well korean... nichkhun, victoria, hangeng... I've never read anywhere that it was a real problem, since it's more funny and cute than bothering...

anyway, I love her on that show! she really is sweet ^^

i guess the PD casted Nicole & Lee Jin for a reason. Imagine all the cast trying to get more screen time, it wouldn't be interesting anymore, it'll be rather irritating. In a group there's usually one or two quiet ones, but they will eventually rise up. One good example would be Minho from SHINee who used to be quiet but he's one of the more successful ones now.

From what i've been watching these few eps, Cole and Lee Jin has been improving and slowly adapting in the show. What i don't like is the 2 maknaes, IDK but it's just a feeling. I believe in the PD's foresight and Cole just have to open up more and she'll be successful like LSG one day. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...