[2010.09.01] "Nicole-Lee Jin .. will adapt like Lee Seung-gi?"

mae

pp10090100067.jpg

Heroes have been aired for about 2 months now, the ratings were a mix of highs and lows, even amongst the 12 members have been slowly replaced.

Na SaeYoon, Yoo Inna, and Seo InYeong are amongst the members that first joined as casts and played center roles. With being a bit weak in Korean, Nicole who has not been on entertainment show for awhile including Lee Jin have found difficulty to adapt the show as well.

However, ‘Heroes’ PD Park Song Hun had a different view. He (PD) thinks it was hard to see the soft, tender, and gentle characters that these people have shown throughout the first part of the episodes. Park PD said, “Nicole appeared to be a pure innocent look and Lee Jin is very well prepared for the juniors, I think, rather than trying to be comedic(funny), showing these kind of heart-melting characters are more important.” Nicole’s Korean may not be very good and not quite suitable for variety show but that can be of interest for the episode as well. Just like Lee Seungi on ‘2 Days 1 Night’ he appeared to be ordinary during earlier stage of the show but he grew upon it after wards and both Nicole & Lee Jin appeared to be like this kind of character.

Park PD said, “At this sensitive moment, seems like it'll(the show) undergo some changes.” ‘Heroes’ aimed to give a glimpse of the popularity of women artists, this was set as the early concept of Heroes, we are preparing for a new one (concept) for the long run.

Source:http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead.asp?sub_cd=EA31&newsid=01230006593095856&DirCode=0010301

Translated by: aank1 @ Karaholic.

DO NOT REMOVE CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT.

Thanks for sharing mae & aank

First of all i can't believe the reporter only targeted Nicole & Lee Jin while many casts also had the same less screentime/action on the show....but its a good thing the PD still have faith with them and also acknowlegde both charms

But i'm curious on what concept changes he talked about.....

Thanks for sharing the news mae :D I'm very curious on what the new concept will be about, so far this show is entertaining me, so hoping it's a good change and I like how the director explained Cole and Jin's charm cos I can see that too in the future episodes, they just need to be more comfortable and not be shy haha

thanks for sharing this :] i've been watching heroes for a while! i was excited when nicole was in the cast, but i feel lik she doesn't get enough cam. i see yoo inna there, but the only thing that makes me laugh about her is the way she laughs! its so shocking and weird. LOL. but she's pretty. i love seo in young. shes so funny. same for na saeyoon! i love lee jin too! i missed her from Finkl! but my favorite people seem awkward :[ nicole and lee jin <3 but i watch 2D1N too! lee seung ki used to be rlly awkward and boring. but as the show went on, he was like the main stair! i agree wth the PD! THEY BETTER NOT TAKE NICOLE OFF!!! the PD is awesome tho!

I thin that Nicole deserve more intention from this show

But one of the main reason she is push back behind is her korean

I love her korean...she is so funny and cute because of her mistakes lol.

Can't wait to see the new concept of Hero

Hope this new Hero will focus more on Nicole

i also think that nicole doesn't need to be that funny or try to be funny..she's funny already just being herself..although some people thinks that its not entertaining..she just needs more time..i'm sure she can do a good job like she always do..

we all know she always tries her hardest..i hope it will show more in the show..

nicole jjang! fighting!

First of all i can't believe the reporter only targeted Nicole & Lee Jin while many casts also had the same less screentime/action on the show....but its a good thing the PD still have faith with them and also acknowlegde both charms

i think that the reason why Nicole and Lee jin were the only two brougt up by the PD about this topic is HE HAS "FAITH" in them, he expect more from these two, and i'm realy happy for that because they're my two favorite there, both funny and charming, none of them try to over react just to get screen time ecc ecc. other members sometimes are really annoying..... and i won't even name them,....

hmmmm... its strange how nicole is not being 4D with the recent shows she has been appearing on.

She's usually more hyperactive and pumped about things >< shes got the personality to entertain people and she has a strong heart to persevere no matter how hard the situation becomes. Nicole is a great person and a great idol and its a shame we dont get to see more sides of her on varieties shows. I hope pople get to see her caring and compassionate side of her too. Im pretty pissed at the editor for cutting her scenes though.

Actually there was a series of articles about Heroes, this one was just about Nicole and Lee Jin. I think because people expected to see both have more screen time, so the PD talked about them. Nicole, people assumed she would naturally just get attention.. judging from her past shows and Lee Jin made her "comeback" into the business with this show.