• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[2010.09.10] KARA

66 posts in this topic

KARA

hahah! ham's expressions is hilarious in the first pic, but i like the second one better. :tongue:

hopefully doing this didnt contribute to hurting her spine :sweatdrop:

gosh her spine was injured, and yet she did such a pose!! omg recover well soon!! and really take GOOD care pls. -__-

laughed instantly at the first but "ouch" was my second thought. hope the next episode in 2 days will be just as hilarious as the first.

Haha..Tat was cute hammie ..Did Not know ..she was that flexible..Guess she learn from Sunghee ?? LOL

Get Well Soon ...Hwaiting!!

seriously i never thought ham would go with dorky style.

LOL instant laugh. XD

the first pic is my best medicine to cure stress

i seriously shocked when i saw the 1st pic...

for some reason i even thought someone photoshop the pic

yes ppl sometimes can go dorky...

but...i can't really imagine her to be sooooo dorky until such level...

ohh...dorky ham dorky ham...wat a flexible hamster she is :sweatdrop:

LOL @ Ham, wow I didn't expect this to come from here. I am shockingly pleased haha, good to see a very dorky side of her ^^.

Oh, Hammie, she's so funny. Can't believed she showed that to everyone. Just shows that she has humor and doesn't care about looking perfect like other idols.

hahaha seungyeon's dem dorky! Dint know she had that in her :P Her expression in the 1st pic is EPIC :D LOL

love her down to earth personality :)

Lol, poor SY for being embarrassed but this gave a lot of laughs. HAHA, her expression is priceless in the first picture! The picture bothers me though at the same time because of her injury. This was before (?), but still...Ah.

ROFL ham is such a cute dork!!!!

and the expression in de 1st pic is just so JJANG!!!!

I LOL'ED when I saw this! Soooo cuteeee! <3 Even when she's in a funkey lookin' pose, she's still so cute. <3 How does she do it? :3 Thanks for sharing!

Cutie pie! She's so playful and the 2nd photo must be taken when they're making japan's promotion.

LOLOLOL

Seungyeon-unnie, whysocute? XD

I love how she has a good sense of humour, and can laugh it off despite the pictures airing on TV.

dorky!Ham is so loveable~

I wonder if all the haters will lighten up and grow to love her through this.

Hey, it's not everyday that you see an idol doing this kind of thing. Keke ^^

& I think AND hope that she did all this before her spinal injury.

I also think that her appearance on Bouquet is pre-recorded, so I don't think we should worry so much~

Hopefully, she's getting the rest she needs right now~

(:

Edited by berryFEVER

haha..

that's our hammie unnie..

maybe that's the reason she was injured..that weird yoga pose..haha...

well..

i love the second pic with her on the trampoline...

weeeh..

just cute....

love love..<3

hahahahaha...wwkwkk

Hammie in the first pic looks so cute^^

get well soon Unnie!!

FIGHTING!!

The trampoline!

How does she maintain that pose even when bouncing so high up in the air!!??

Haha... Ham never fails to bring joy to us ^^

Wah....It was so so so cute...OMG my heart just cant resist her cuteness after all ^^

:thumbup:

hahaha hammmm so funny!

pleaseee take care of your health...

ROFL Hammie! xD As cute as those pictures seem, I'm hoping that it didn't "contribute" to her injury.... ><

Get well soon Hammie! So that you can continue charming us with your cuteness.

Thanks for sharing this!

lol aha really. the irst pict are hilarious xD keke never thought she poses yoga like that >.<

cute dorky of her xD

The pictyure is cute :)anyway seungyeon is very cute and adorable she s very very pretty :D:)

The pictyure is cute :)anyway seungyeon is very cute and adorable she s very very pretty :D:)