The 2 versions of Honey

Karabob

Honey  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you like most?

• Honey- Pretty girl 2nd mini album version
    • Honey-Pretty girl special edition version

Delete if there is already an existing topic

So i was wondering, which version of KARA's awesome Honey track do you like more? After listening to the one in the normal mini album i kinda like that version more lol, cuz it sounds totally cheerful and cute, but the vocals wasnt as strong as the one in the special edition one.

For those who dont know, there are 2 versions of Honey, which one do you prefer?

just wondering :rolleyes:

I'm going to go with the remix (if I can call it a remix) version of Honey, just because I'm used to it more and, like you said, the vocals are more prominent. The original version does sound a lot more cheerful though, especially at the bridge with the answer and call part XD If I have to distinguish the two versions, the remix version would be better for a music show performance whereas the original version would be a great concert song, especially at the bridge.

• 2 months later...

I went with the original version, only because of the call/response section in the bridge. They really need to perform using that version. Audience participation is always fun. That being said, I never noticed any difference in the vocals. I always thought the only difference was that the special edition version was shorter.

BTW, the MV uses the version from the special edition.

• 1 month later...