[Info] Sunghee's 50 Q&A on cyworld

Yoochi

18. You hit the person's head because you thought s/he was your friend, but it turned out to be wrong (s/he is not your friend). What would you do?

I'll pretend I'm disabled.

Why is she hitting her friend? Just to say hi? Lol how is she going to pretend to be disabled?

^

stanley

if "omona" is slang, i think you're right
:)
she just wrote "omona"
:lol:

what's yoosomy? how random random
:D

^

TAG YOUR PREGNANT

it's the way Korean express their laugh way by words, it sounds like puhahahaha or ehehehe

and lol @ yuda's answer

^

hasomy

maybe we need to twit this thread on karaholic twitter at first? '_'

^

raden

i'm sure you know who is Binladen now
do you want us call you
Laden
too
:ph34r:
j/k

^

eric

thanks for pinning this thread our beloved mod
:P
and just like yuda's words, yub, who can stop you?
:whistling:

^

yuda

i love your idea but it must take a lot of time to prepare ._. but just keep it and maybe we'll do it together later <3

^

Palaverist

it's just the question
but i wonder why the Q is "hit the person's head" too since it seems Korean love slap butt slightly the most

and dont ask us about Sungja's answers. she's just so crazyyyyyyyyy and randommmm, i bet Sunghee herself also didnt know why she answered like that

Update 03

. You climbed up to a high place and have no way to get back down [no way to contact home either], what will you do?

I'll sleep.

. What will you do if everybody is motionless; only you can move?

I'll go on stage and sing as much as I want.

. One day, your body suddenly becomes really tiny, what will you do?

I'll ride ant to go around.

. While walking on the street, another star suddenly gave you a "glance of love", what would you do?

If that wasn't Yoo Seungjoon then… I don't care.

. You were taking shower in the public bath but all the lights suddenly went out, what would you do?

Get out then go swimming.

. You are doing business (the heavy one) in the public restroom but there was no toilet paper, what will you do?

I'll call Nicole.

. What will you do if you are abandoned in the desert?

I'll find camel.

. What if the one whom you are deeply in love with is bald?

Kakakakakakaka That's still not too bad!

. What if the one whom you are deeply in love with is a handsome guy who has had plastic surgery?

Be more specific.

. What will you do if your private room has secret cameras?

It doesn't matter at all!

credit: Sunghee's cyworld

translation: Yoo & hasomy

take.out.with.full.credit

yoo

please forgive my randomness :P but hey yoosomy is cool! :unsure:

sung's too random............................another 4D girl :P

21. You climbed up to a high place and have no way to get back down [no way to contact home either], what will you do?

I'll sleep.

23. One day, your body suddenly becomes really tiny, what will you do?

I'll ride ant to go around.

her answers are amusing lol.

ty yoosomy :)

i don't know much about sung but agree with what mentioned earlier as she's very much into sleep & sing hobbies.

but cole the toilet paper dispatcher/supplier? lol. (really glad to learn she was able to find one in cole, someone to speak to when there was a need.)

If Nicole answered and came I would give her a service class award. Remind me of something similar to this except it is real. Somebody went to a shopping center. He or she went to the toilet and the person's pants is torn as when about to leave. The person called the shopping center information counter trying to get help. Counter lady was shocked and was concerned. She asked where is the toilet the person is trapped at. The person forgotten where the toilet is. Worse case scenario I guess. Anyway each toilet was search and the ripped pants person was found in the toilet. The counter lady tried to help and even asked for the size of the person's pants. Got the person a new pants and problem is solved. A good story of going the extra mile to help other people.

Really wondered if Sung would answer differently if her pants was ripped in the toilet instead of doing heavy business without toilet paper. Judging by 25 I think she would surely give funny answers. I am imagining what if this really happens. Any ideas? :)

And slapped butts?

ty yoosomy :)

Edited by Palaverist

everyone start saying yoosomy now XD

like the #21.. sleeping?? XD and #25 & #26 :lol:

can't comment much, but her answer is really amusing..it really shows that she answered it spontaneously, without much thinking :P

wondering why cole that she want to call to?? XD

~~~

don't worry..since sunghee have been "abandoned" for quite some time, i think we can take our time in preparing everything if we really want to do it..no need to be rushed, instead let's prepare it as good as we can, together :)

tweet this thread at kh's twitter first is good :)

any1 want to step up to do it?? XD

awww she's so random, i reallly miss her!!!! TT_TT sunghee pleasse come back!!!

still ... she's so weird that's adorable!!!!

it was sweet in the first set when they asked how to cure a princess syndrom? she probably thought of Gyuri and said why would i want her any other way??

<3

12. What will you do if Binladen is standling in front of your house?

I will invite him inside and give him rice to eat

25. You were taking shower in the public bath but all the lights suddenly went out, what would you do?

26. You are doing business (the heavy one) in the public restroom but there was no toilet paper, what will you do?

I'll call Nicole.

LOLOL Sunghee's answers are amusing lol inviting binladen in for rice XD I love her randomness.

Thanks for these questionaires Yoo and hopefully more updates to come :).

yoosomy??!! that's pretty random, but sounds kool too :tongue:

@ Yoo~ unnie, maybe we should become a 'couple' kekekekeke :lol2:

In this set of Q&As, Sunghee answered them with a really carefree manner :lol:

she doesn't freak out when she gets stuck at a high place or abandoned in desert, doesn't care if her BF is bald, or when the lights in the bathroom went out... I feel like she always look at the bright side of the situation and... make fun of it :D

Random girl who loves to sleep and sing, doesn't care about stuffs and know who to depend on :wub:

#26 has some SungCole love, even though the scenario is kinda weird ^_^

@Palaverist: Thanks for the story, it's good and funny at the same time :) I wonder what would be Sunghee's answer for that situation... but my guess would be:

1. just walk out of the restroom and pretend like nothing happened :lol: (based on how carefree she is in answering these kind of question)

or 2. Use tape! (this is random, but tape sometimes does work in this situation :D)

p.s: TWITTER does work!!!! :thumbup:

#21. Kara always love to sleep~~including Sunghee~ hehe -Sleeping Saint-

She is full of randomness~~ ^^ haha..but really, it makes me missing her a lot..

It will be the best dream if she could join Kara back and I can imagine that Kara will become a cheerful family with a lot of laughter~~ :wub:

21. You climbed up to a high place and have no way to get back down [no way to contact home either], what will you do?

I'll sleep.

25. You were taking shower in the public bath but all the lights suddenly went out, what would you do?

I loled hard at these two :lol:

^

stanley

nope nope, it's okie, i like yoosomy, haha xD maybe on 329 thread, you should call us yoosobe LMAO

^

eric

on 329 thread, the next updates have some KimCole moments <3 and i really love it. KimCole is love-hate couple, such like HaNi

^

Palaverist

your story is so...
about 25, i have no idea, i dont like swimming and never go to pool ^^ but Sunghee's answer is so unique. wonder what she will doing if the light suddenly turns on again

yub, Korean like slap butt the most, esp the older to younger. Seungyeon said once whenever Narsha or JeA of BEG met Ham, they didnt wave or greet but slap her butt for greeting. Gyul loves slap the maknaes' butt too

^

yuda

eric has twitted the thread xD thank you eric <33 and 20 users view this thread '___' wowwwwwww >v<

let do it if we have free time <3

^

3la

we're a couple already, hehehehehe.

i like #26, #28 and #30. i want to put a secret camera on Sunghee roommmm xD wanna hear her voice <3

Update 04

. What if Casper The Friendly Ghost wants to become your friend?

I'm Seongyu unnie
(Korean name of leading female role)
!! But he doesn't know Korean anyway.

. Word that you often hear people comment when looking at your appearance?

Healthy/Strong

. Your lover forgot your birthday, what would you do?

It's OK if he doesn't really care about that thing.

. Your lover and your friend fell into the water at the same time, what will you do?

The guy can probably swim well. I'll find and rescue my friend.

. What is your own way to approach the opposite sex that you like?

Pretending like I am not interested.

. You went on a blind date secretly from your boyfriend, but you arrived and found out that the guy was also the boyfriend, what would you do?

Bobo
(Kiss on forehead, cheek, except lips)

. What will you do if your close male friend suddenly confesses to you?

Goodbye maybe?

. What if someone hate you?

I cannot live!

. One day, your parents force you into an unwanted marriage, how will you feel?

I'll be depressed.

. What if you cannot see anything in front of you in a moment?

Oh! Why ask me this odd question.

credit: Sunghee's cyworld

translation: Yoo & hasomy

take.out.with.full.credit

• Like 1

Sung's answers in update 4 are truthful :D

For some reasons, I feel like Sung doesn't care much about guys tho :P #33, 34

I thought #38 was interesting too, but cannot write a comment it :tongue: I'm gonna wait to see what you guys' comments are like... :whistling:

only 1 update left...

She really doesn't care a lot with her lover~~haha What an honest girl..

But the answer in #34 show that her ideal type is must be an independent person..(maybe..it's just my thought)

another last update to go~~ Good job Yoo!! :thumbup:

^for #38, it's really a simple answer.. yeah, I feel kinda depressed too if I know someone is hating me.. :unsure: