[Info] Sunghee's 50 Q&A on cyworld

Yoochi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just love her answers. Sunghee will always be missed.

It seems to me that once Jiyoung joined KARA, Nicole didn't have to be the group maknae anymore. This allowed Nicole to take over Sunghee's role in KARA. So in a way the spirit of Sunghee still exists in KARA.

they might have not revealed as much as some of us would dream of but they (gyulhamcole) must definitely have remembered those days. as with the very few kamilia here, we believe though sung is the past, she is always considered as one essential part of the making too.

look around, there are some who still include all 6 as 1 or in another way to remember sung.. simply because it's 6 all the times.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sung's box is kinda quite sleep.gif is there any good way to encourage more Kamilias to come here?

I really hope that new Kamilias will have chances to know Sunghee more, she really is an INTERESTING person laugh.gif

It might be years later but Sunghee has a fan in me and I'm trying to keep her memory alive. It isn't easy though. Many new Kamilia don't like KARA4 nor Sunghee but I'm working to see that they change their minds. Sunghee's memory and The First Blooming must not fade. There might be just a few Sunghee fans left but we are devoted. Sunghee fighting.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...