Seungyeon's Official Twitter + Instagram Thread

stevenstanley

Ah, so it is real.

I was pretty doubtful when I saw it at first, 'cause well, she didn't tweet anything yet.

But seeing that all of you are so confident in it, I'll confirm it as the truth.

BTW, why is she using an old photo?

I mean, it's from 2008. XD

Anyway,

BEST GNIKCUF FIVE, FTW !

SY has a Twitter?! - immediately follows - Oh my goshhh. I really hope she tweets in English! The name might be a reference to her old high school. Who knows. I hope she will tweet to let us know how she is doing!

Edit: Good point! Tenafly high school... hmm... interesting. I wonder where the "fate" came from :D

LOL she hasn't tweeted yet but she changed her DP. Fierce-looking Hammie with the heavy make-up from the Ask photoshoot. Niiice :D

4.5k followers already! Keep it coming people ^^

Hopefully she still understands english.

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Many of u may have wondered and waited for Seungyeon tweets yeah? And guess what.. She did tweet when she first created the account but deleted it already. Someone happened to screencap it. So here it is and my translation ^_^

1284471379.jpg

Translation

Tweet#1:

Feeling dull and bored, finally decided to create Twitter account... It's SeungYeon.

Tweet#2:

I'm kinda tired to take a selca now so.. I just use an old photo.. Body and mind are growing older now.. In just a little bit.. I'll be mid 20's..arghh.. 20year old feels as if it was just yesterday.. I wanna go back to that time..

*Many thanks to Mae for the cap

^ thanks for translating anky....first (although deleted) tweets from Ham :thumbup:

yeah wonder why she deleted it :confused1: its quite good for an introduction....

I'm kinda tired to take a selca now so.. I just use an old photo.. Body and mind are growing older now

:lol: :lol: its sounds like Seung Yeon....always feel old, but blessed with a child-like face :lol: and apparently Ham still tired coz her new twitter pic is her ASK photoshoot :D

WOWWWWW!!!! :blink: that's awesome!!! no one knew that she have tweeted before!!

even on the caps, she haven't followed any1, but she ahve 1 followers, i wonder how did the person who did the cap knew about it.. XD

thanks a lot anky and mae!!! :lol:

just like our speculation, she is too bored resting so she decide to make an account :D

lmao...feeling old?? poor hammie..

but just like nov said, who ever think she is on her mid 20 with that kind of face?? :P

I really wonder! This someone who saw the tweet must have been looking at all the KARA members Twitter follows quite often to have been able to catch this. We're lucky he did though :D

And Hammie feeling old...well she does have a very tiring job so maybe she feels "old" being tired? Only 22 years old, still alot of "youth" left :thumbup1:

Edit: sorry in the excitement of reading Hammie's tweet i forgot to thank the translator aank1 for translation! You guys are the best :D

Edited by Mr. Lupin