Seungyeon's Official Twitter + Instagram Thread

stevenstanley

Hammie finally joins twitterverse! Thanks Mae for the screen cap and aank1 for translating. I think she deleted it for fear that we all (kamilias') might be anxious? Hammie you're not old your body was just put through so much rigorous work and luck of rest so take a rest and recharge!

OMG really?? She tweeted twice before?? Aww why did she delete it? :P

Lol it says 1 follower during the time she tweeted. Let's all thank that one person for screen capping this!

I wish she'd officially start tweeting lol. I already made mine just to stalk follow them.

Thank you for sharing and translating Hammie's first two tweets!

Oh LOL I knew it! She joined cause she was bored lololol. I hope she's bored so she can keep on tweeting :P

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

Oh so she did tweet!!!! and then deleted, oh yeah this sounds so Ham XD XD XD

WHY ALWAYS COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR GETTING OLD MAN HAHAHHAHA

but anyway, I glad to know that she's using her twitter though just observing and reading our tweets to her <3

You know what I feel like the person who cap must be someone very close to her =/

so (s)he was able to catch it when she only had 1 follower. You know how her follower no skyrocket, right?

THANKS ANYWAY MAE & ANKY :D :D :D

TRANSLATION

Everyone~~~~~... Now .. in just a little bit.. I'm gonna lose some weight~!!!!!kkyaaa.. hurry up~!! Quick~!! How's everyone doing? (or What is everyone up to?)

**I think our hammie is worried about her weight now... cos she's resting and not actively doing any running/exercise apart from rehab exercise, with a lot of resting and lying down, I'm sure she somehow feels that she needs to lose some weight.. hehe.. which i believe she doesn't need to worry about, Health is more important!! WE LOVE YOU IN ANYWAY HAMMIE! ^_^

~~ and for the second part she tweeted in Japanese asking how's everyone doing!

Think Hammie is recovering soon... as she said "in justtttt a little bitttt..she gonna lose weight" I'm assuming in just a little bit she will be able to do some light exercise? Agree anyone? so this means her back is recovering soon! ^_^)b