Seungyeon's Official Twitter + Instagram Thread

stevenstanley

^ Probably the person who taught her about twitter? A very special person to her :P

Hehe I'm just teasing, it could be anyone including her members or even manager. But I'd say that one follower is really lucky indeed.

THATS HARA <3333

Seungyeon can do magic lol! she drives everyone hyper all of a sudden just by a tweet >V<

So she really means to lose weight? (thanks anky!) lol I bet she's got chubbier. Remember how she gained weight during Kara's hiatus this summer though it was very short XD BUT OH NO! DONT LOSE WEIGHT BY EXERCISING PLS :scared: you'd better think for your spine >__<

Thanks for translating!!!!

I just saw her twitter post before rushing here for a translation XDDD

Its so good to see she's getting better :D

I hope she doesn't start exercising too early though :/ I had a back problem like hers before.. I exercised too early and it got worse for awhile o.o

Wow, it's been awhile since I visited this thread...

And now there's so many people posting!

Yaaaaaay

(more love for dear Hammie ^^)

Anyway,

YAY SHE TWEETED !

But wtf, she tweeted two times before and then deleted 'em.

.__.

Hahaha, yeah.

Ham is always complaining about gaining weight.

Funny how she's so concerned about it. Keke.

/somewhat off-topic

Oh, you guys! *waves*

Have you noticed that SY and Yesung have like, a similarity in twitter acc names? o.o

Both have "fly" in their twitter names. :o

Seungyeon: fateflysy

Yesung: shfly3424

D'you think it's just coincidence or ...?

Eh, *shrugs*, might just be me over-thinking again.

thanks wilson and anky :)

at last she have tweeted..

glad that looks like she is high-spirited..not down too much..

but oh my, she is such a small trooper, already preparing for losing weight?? i hope it's not exercising though..

praying for no more accident..

Thanks for translation.

Glad that Ham is alright. You are still very young Ham and you look even younger too. Maybe she said she felt old because she felt on some days age is just catching up. Especially on days where you have pains and sore in the body. It is only then when you would feel older than you are. I am sure she is recovering rapidly now. With so much time on her hands she should visit here too like eric had said.

quoted from in-in' tweeted translation >___>

"I cannot have faith in anyone in this world other than myself" or.. "Only I have faith in the world"... both of them sound kind of off. =/

Sounds pessimistic much? Hope she's okay and this is nothing more than just some random quotes from whatever anime/manga she's enjoying! Sometimes when you're sick or have to stay alone/at one place for awhile you can have very down thoughts lol