Seungyeon's Official Twitter + Instagram Thread

stevenstanley

^ translation:

@2AMCHANGMIN. Aren't we running into each other a lot lately? hehe...I was tired so I was walking with my eyes close so I did not get to say hi to you properly..sorry..have a good day.

cr: yoomster @ Kara/2AM fandom

Edited by berryFEVER

cute tweets between Ham with Changmin (as posted earlier by berryFEVER) ^_^

Changmin tweeted to Seungyeon "ㅋ 오늘 행사장에서 잠시 지나갔는데 은근히 반가웠어 ㅋ"

translation: "hehe..I saw you at the event today and even though I saw you for a little bit I was actually very happy."

Seungyeon reply, "요즘너무자주마주치는 거아니냐며ㅎ 졸려서눈감고걷다가 인사잘못해서죄송했어요 ~수고하세요~"

translation: "Aren't we running into each other a lot lately? hehe...I was tired so I was walking with my eyes close so I did not get to say hi to you properly..sorry..have a good day."

Changmin tweeted to Seungyeon "아니야~ 피곤해 보이더구만+_+!! 힘내시오 카라!! ㅋ"

translation: "Don't worry about it!~ You look so tired +_+!!! Have strength Kara!!! hehe"

translation by yoomster @ KH

seungyeonx.jpg

[seungyeon.t] Thank you everyone^^ Always very thankful for all the support (cheers) and love. God and our families who watched over us and of course to our ever resourceful president, thank you. The path we have followed has not been a waste and hopefully it'll continue to lead us forward while we will also continue to work harder - 고마워요여러분^^항상응원해주고사랑해주셔서감사해요 하나님그리고우리가족들 보셨을지모를사장님감사합니다 걸어온길헛되지않게 더 나아갈수있도록 노력할게요

cr: benbenkr

Sorry for the translation error.. correction done on SY's tweet on this line: 걸어온길헛되지않게 더 나아갈수있도록 노력할게요 - "I will try harder and continue further on to make sure the path I've been walkign will not go to waste"

cr: izAkly & benbenkr

Edited by sharkey

This first win definitely means a lot to KARA, their families as well as us Kamilias! I am really happy for them! They definitely never forget to mention about giving thanks to everyone who supported them along the way including us Kamilias, which is why I am so hearting for them! Thanks again for the translation on SY's tweet, very much appreciated! ^^