Seungyeon's Official Twitter + Instagram Thread

stevenstanley

^

not because it's sucks, but there is no way an algorithm able to fully understand human's languages

March 8th, 2011

신청한지 한참지났는데~~ 축하해주세요~~ 저도 드디어 공식팬클럽이 되었어요~ 일코따위 ㅎㅎ 당장해제해버려욧!! twitpic.com/8t6zec

A very long time has passed since I signed up for it but~~ let's celebrate this~~ I too, have finally entered the official fanclub~ eelko Remove it now!!... fufufu.. I have to stop it fast!!

*eelko means to hide one's identity of being someone's fan to other people

cr: @_KARAtweets

^

i think the other members should have too haha my guess gyul should be #0. i wonder who will be the #2 if it's like that, hara or nicole. i want hara :)

March 11th, 2011

오잉? 나랑 여행가는 사람 풀코스로 밥해주구 요것도 해줄게용!!아항 twitpic.com/8uyiby

Oing? I will cook full-course meal and this for people who travelling with me!! Ahang twitpic.com/8uyiby

이거라구이거!! twitpic.com/8uyiby

This is. This food!! twitpic.com/8uyiby

(i think some people were having trouble to see the picture, that's why she re-upload it)

^

or she just bored kekeke

March 17th, 2011

世の中、名に一つ甘くないけど逃げるのは悔しいからまた頑張って見よう!! 힘빠지지 말기!!! 열심히살자! twitpic.com/8xihst

Don’t losing strength!!! Let’s work hard! twitpic.com/8xihst

540019613.jpg

unfortunately i didn't possess jap skill xD

March 24th, 2011

뭔가... 순살양념치킨이랑 파닭이랑 벌려놓고 수다떨고 싶은 밤... 트윗이 잦아지는 이유는... 외로워서 ㅎㅎ^^

Something... like having a spread of seasoned chicken and chicken with leek, while chatting... It's a night where I want to do just that... The reason why I tweet so much... because I'm lonely fufu ^^

cr: cherrims

Lonely? The most perfect woman in the world is lonely? She works too hard. She should spend some time "chatting" here with those of us that would love to be with her always! Kara & Kamilia are ONE you know. Absolutely love her newest avatar from her perfect performance of "Guilty." But then, I love everything about her! <33333+<3

March 29th, 2011

기억이 새록새록.. 사랑한다^^ twitpic.com/92hhy9

Memories keep on popping up.. I love you^^ twitpic.com/92hhy9

070818 좋아하는거 ㅎㅎ

070818 Something that I like haha

지금 같았음 복근이네 머네 난리 났을텐데 그쵸?저땐 몸매신경안써두 저랬는디ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아 싱그럽네 싱그러워 ㅎㅎ 스무살 와우.. 요즘 애기들 나이또랰ㅋㅋ엄마야 ㅋㅋㅋ 자야징! 워이~

It will cause a shock if I have abs like now at that time right? I didn

^

What is 070818 btw? I find her interaction with Nicole to be very sweet. :)

Media-wise it's the day of one of the Secret World performance.

but what did she means exactly i guess only her and GyulCole (and maybe GoolJing too) would know.

March 31st, 2011

Did you enjoy our first Taiwan Fan Meeting? Taiwan Kamilia, you are amazing! I hope to see you again. Thanks for giving me a great memories.

April 2nd, 2011

아웅 피곤햄.. 만사 귀찮귀찮~ 내일두 무지바빠~ 모레두바빠~ 계속바빠~~ twitpic.com/94mu4p

aung tired.. everything is tiresome tiresome~ tomorrow too awfully busy~ day after tomorrow too busy~ constantly busy~~ twitpic.com/94mu4p

April 3rd, 2011

인물났네인물났어 안녕 누비야~! 오늘은 행복한날>_< twitpic.com/952uxn

So good-looking, so good-looking, hello Nubi-ya~! Today is a happy day>_< twitpic.com/952uxn

552727067.jpg

April 4th, 2011

오늘 저녁은 베이컨버섯김치덮밥 이랑 미역국 떡갈비~~ 유후~~! twitpic.com/95f1sj

Today's dinner is rice topped with bacon mushroom kimchi and seaweed soup and grilled ribs with rice cake~~ yuhu~~! twitpic.com/95f1sj

553295827.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What I notice about the pics she tweeted are mostly about her pets, foods she made or she want to eat or she found, and selcas highlighting her big round eyes and her cute baby face and rarely smile one :lol:

Edited by rhe-c

April 13th, 2011

明日からいよいよ始まりです!初の日本ツアードキドキしていますか?準備はもう終わりです。(^-^)/カラ走れ!!!!待ってます。

It's starting tomorrow! Are you excited for our first Japanese tour? Prep's almost done. (^-^)/ Go KARA!! We're waiting.

cr:cherrims

April 15th, 2011

行こう!!! twitpic.com/9a0xy1

Let's go!! twitpic.com/9a0xy1

561035737.jpg

April 17th, 2011

그래도 하이킥을 날릴 수 있었다면 조금이나마 후련했을테지^^ twitpic.com/9akwi1

however if i able to do a high kick, i will feel somewhat better^^ twitpic.com/9akwi1

561966985.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

April 20th, 2011

私もひつまぶし美味しいかった。。名古屋での最後の夜. もうねむい?

April 22nd, 2011

twitpic.com/9cov8f 오이잉?? 오~

twitpic.com/9cov8f Oiing?? oh~

565511199.jpg

"The reason for Han Seungyeon's birth is to become a hero"

@_sweethara 왠지 특이한게 나올 것 같아서 해봤드닝 ㅋㅋㅋ twitpic.com/9coxst

@_sweethara since it seems somehow something unique will come out try it yourself kekeke twitpic.com/9coxst

565514525.jpg

"The reason for Goo Hara's birth is so far not yet known"

April 26th, 2011

와우~~ 몇년만이지 거의 십년만에 본 모교! 우와 완전 바뀌구 기분이 먼가 음 신기? 하다!! 이힝 우왕 좋다 부럽다~~ twitpic.com/9dusqh

Wow~~ How many years has it been almost 10 years since the last time i saw my school! uwa completely changed and my feeling erm what is it? amazing!! ihing uwang it's good envious~~ twitpic.com/9dusqh

567467513.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

April 29th, 2011

많은 것을 보고 듣고 느끼고 생각이 많은 밤.. 나는 어디쯤 있는걸까? 잘 가고 있는거겠지? 어서 빨리 편안해지기를.. 잘자요^^お休み楽しかった twitpic.com/9eu2hj

a night where i see, hear, feel, and think about a lot of things.. my whereabout? i'm going on the right way, right? be calm quickly.. sleep well^^ twitpic.com/9eu2hj

569113111.jpg

오늘따라 더 보고싶은 애들 ㅎㅎ 마치 가방싸지 말라고 하는 것 처럼.. ㅎㅎㅎ twitpic.com/9eu58i

today of all day miss my baby more haha looks like they are saying not to buy a cheap bag.. hahaha twitpic.com/9eu58i

569116674.jpg

May 2nd, 2011

カラおたのしみましだか?ごれでカラジア地方は終わりましだ。大き事項なく進んで何より安心です!最後まで思いきり走りたい!いけ~!

She said You enjoyed KARA? The local performance of KARASIA was over. Because there is not any problem and progressed, I feel relieved! I want to run with all one's might till the last! Here goes!

May 3rd, 2011

우와우와 살림장만했어요~! 5주년 서포트 너무 감사합니다! 예쁜이 센스쟁이들언제나 화이팅이에용! 애착에 애착이가~ 요러기^^twitpic.com/9gp810 twitpic.com/9gp88d

uwa uwa bought household goods~! Thank you so much for 5th anniversary support! All of you who have pretty sense, always fighting! attached to aechak ~ like this^^twitpic.com/9gp810 twitpic.com/9gp88d

572246244.jpg

572246509.jpg

May 5th, 2011

twitpic.com/9h8rff twitpic.com/9h8rfp 와우 4d완전 신세계!! 꺅 너무좋아 어떡하지? 꺅꺅 꿈에나왔으면 좋겠다!!!! 우와우와 대박

twitpic.com/9h8rff twitpic.com/9h8rfp wow 4d completely a new world!! kyak really good what should i do? kkyak kkyak it will be great if they appeared in dream!!!! uwa uwa awesome

573157851.jpg

573157861.jpg

오늘은 어린이날 우리 어린이들 뭐해줄까? 꼬까옷 입혀줄까요? 어린이 여러분 즐거운 하루 되세요^^ twitpic.com/9hh9ep

what should i do for my kids on today's Children Day? should i clothe them with gala dress? have a good day kids^^ twitpic.com/9hh9ep

573554401.jpg

오늘은 어린이날 다음 날이니까 특별히 못된 사람들은 모두모두 사라져랏 얍! 오잉?

since today is the day after Children's Day, especially all bad people need to disappear yap! oing?

• 2 weeks later...