Seungyeon's Official Twitter + Instagram Thread

stevenstanley

yay, she tweeted again!!! XD

maybe she tweeted not about her personal thought, but IMO, it's a lyric from a japanese song.. From what i know, some of japanese song are deep in terms of their lyric.. They may sound very deep and depressing, but if you take it positively, it's nothing serious at all..

On top of that, maybe she wants to use this opportunity to master her japanese as well.. That's probably the reason why she tweeted in japanese and not korean.. Tweeting in japanese would help her in learning the language..

Anyway, I'm so glad to hear her more on twitter!!! :)

YAY she tweet again!i thought im going to wait for few more weeks for her new tweet

i hope shes starting to enjoy tweeting...n will tweet us more frequently :tongue: !!

regarding her tweet, i really hope nothing serious happen to her

and i actually think it might related to the Japanese test that mention in the tweet between jiyoung and ss501 kyujong

@2kjdream 보고왓찌용~! 일본어 시험봣어요!!! 샤샤샥!!!

考完了啊~!!考完日语了!!!哈哈哈!!

based on the Chinese translation , jing ws telling kyujong,the exam has ended and is Japanese test

credit: redcat111@www.kimkyujong.com.cn

mayb our hamster is not satisfied with her performance during the test or smtg

that's why she tweeted it in Japanese and sound so pessimistic

September 29th, 2010

ug7oY.jpg

어억... 너무 추워.... 말도안되에.... 역시 겨울엔 6겹으로.... 곧 뼛속까지 한기가 들어차겠지~~ >_<! 벌써 이러면 중년기에 들어서면......;;;;;;

oughh.. It's so cold.. It's gonna be 6 times colder in winter... Soon.. it's gonna penetrate into the bone..>_<!! Now that I already feel so.. What if when I'm entering middle age later....;;;

translated by anky

Edited by stevenstanley

Translation:

oughh.. It's so cold.. It's gonna be 6 times colder in winter... Soon.. it's gonna penetrate into the bone..>_<!! Now that I already feel so.. What if when I'm entering middle age later....;;;

LOL at Hammie.. Keep worry and mentioning she's getting old as she couldn't bare the cold in such weather.. Moreover in winter.. Haha.. No wonder Jiyoung replied her tweet and said "ajumma!!! Getting old!!!Anyway!! I miss you!! Finally can see you now!!" **ajumma=auntie: when Jiyoung said finally can see you now means finally you tweeted**

It's not you hammie, its the weather driving us crazy.. Kekeke.

Haha..Naughty jiyoung~~ XP

Looks like Seungyeon already know how to use twitter really well~~ Really happy about it!

I hope she will tweets more!!

yeah..winter is coming (is it??), so the weather become colder..take care noona~~ :D

and the impersonator's account has been removed..yeah! (ok, forget about it.. :P)

^^ Yes Hammie's been tweeting this week and it's great!

Nice for Jiyoung to be officially "introducing" Hammie on Twitter as well, although we all know who it is and have been spazzing about it alot already.

Hope that she puts on more clothes and keeps herself warm in the cold weather. Don't catch a cold Hammie!

ROFL I find it hilarious how Hammie keeps mentioning her age. Oldie Hammie xD lol.

Even Jing called her ajumma in her tweet LOL.

And yes, the cold penetrates through the bone. Bone-chilling weather is terrible! (I know cause of Canada) she better take care of herself. She better not get sick xD Or maybe someone can give her a big, warm hugggg! I'd love to :P

It must be getting really cold there in Korea. Jing mentioned it twice already and now Hammie too... their dorm better have a proper heating system.

Thank you for the translation!

Yay Ham seems to be twitting more often now :) I hope the Kara members have a warm dorm b/c it seems like the weather is getting colder and colder. Haha Jiyoung and Seungyeon are so cute. Jiyoung is like "Yay my Unni Seungyeon finally using twitter." LOL.

Edited by yoomster

I think this winter is gonna be the time for their HOT dorm to shine LOLOL!

I really cracked up when she again mentioned her oldness! we all already know that Hamtaro, no need to brag about it :P and Jing's tweet is even more hilarious HAHAHA She affirmed her unbeatable real maknae role :D

lo..her tweets are so adorable! especially the one about "middle age"

hahahaha!

darling unnie ham..you'll still look young in my eyes..

hahaha!

and bad bad puppy maknae! hahaha!

JiYeon is so adorable! :)

ahh thanks for all the translation guys :D

poor hammie.. constantly complaining about her age..

even gyuri who are older (both age and also face feature XD) never complaint about it..haha

and jing is cute, she really like teasing her 2nd oldest unnie :D

I wanted to stay back so our translator can help w the most correct translation lol but here anyway my rough translation :D

Seungyeon's tweet:

배노출만안해도잘먹고살수있을거같은데;ㅎㅎㅎ제발좀..RT @PHOTOKARMA: @fateflysy 까분다 내복 입으랏!!!ㅋ 척추조심!엉덩이 춤은 자제!!!ㅋㅋ트윗 축하!!!

-> PHOTOKARMA (the photographer responsibile for KARA's album jackets :D): See I told you dress more warmly/put on more clothes. Be careful with your lumbar bones. (Take care to) Think for the butt dance! Haha Congratz for your twitter account!

-> fateflysy (replied): Not have to exposing my belly anymore so Im really enjoying my meals and living comfortably hehehe pleaseee (dont mention the butt dance again okay?)..

LOL