• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.09.15] KARA, Japan Best Album Online Reservation Sales Ranked #1

52 posts in this topic

congrats to kara!! im so proud T______T i hope they do even better for their second single! i really can't wait till their korean comeback tho! hahaha. im so glad that kara's doing so well in japan! this really made my day! <3 hwaiting kara!

Yay! Can't wait to get it.Japanese are very supportive!

Thanks for sharing :D

just as expected of this awesome 5!!!! go kara!!!!!

hope the sales go well and attract some more attention in the meantime ^^

kara fighting!!!!

Wow...Kara Daebak!!!...Kara is the most best for me....Thats why they are climbing higher and higher among the idols^^

congrats!!

KARA jjang^^

Kara will be releasing the second single album on early November in Japan, and is scheduled to release new album in Korea mid-November.

wohoo~

can't wait for their new album.hahaha

KARA fighting!!

Hammie..saranghae!hihi

Owwww nice! I need to jump on and pre order that album too. Cant miss the first press indeed! The girls are doing so well, too well infact ^^.

There's slight drop on 13 Sept as Kanjyani's(?-name of japanese artist)[/url]

Do you mean Kanjani8???? lol

Anyway, this is really a good news, as japanese fans are showing interest. I hope Kara'll have great sales.

Oh my good

that

Great news to see them doing so well in Japan. Do hope to see them on more Japanese variety shows as well, as the appearances so far have been so entertaining.

Can't wait for them to release the new single in Japan as well. Kara fighting!

another record??

wow..really glad that the girls really able to made it big :)

i hope all of this news will cheer up seungyeon :)

and also it will push them to work even harder ^^

thanks a lot anky..

some of the best news ever!

kara always shoots straight to the top in the Japanese charts, they mus be loving them! well who wouldnt

Congratulations!! In my opinion, all these girls look more charming after the release of Mister. Hope they'll be going well in Japan.

Number one? Kara never ceases to amaze me. I'm so happy Japanese Kamilia are showing them lots of love! I hope they continue to succeed in Japan and work hard <3

omg our girls made it again :')

what we can do now is order them and relax since the sales are high!

ikr KARA will be a bomb in Japan, and i guess we all knew it already lol

Omg congratz KARA! :D It isn't surprising to know this. KARA is really good and popular! GooHara Fighting! <3

new japan single in early nov and new korean album in mid nov?

Can't wait :D

but our girls will be so tired D:

Since they will need to pratise 2 songs.

Wow. It's great to see them at the top. Hopefully, the album is having as much success now that it has been released.