[2010.09.14] KARA appeared as "Sudden Attack" Game Character

aank1

40023836.png

This time KARA characters are introduced on FPS<Sudden Attack>

<Sudden Attack> has gained a lot of popularity as it uses characters from local and other top stars such as Rain, Big Bang, 2NE1, Jessica Gomez and now Korea's popular girl group 'KARA' was introduced as the characters for the game.

In Particular, on last Chuseok(Moon festival) 2NE1 was introduced as game characters which received tremendous popularity and this Chuseok (moon festival) KARA's characters are introduced and is expected to attract a lot of attention as well.

In addition, there's also launching event to be held to commemorate KARA appearing as characters for the game. The characters are set to be released until 11 October and will be available for all users, net marble music streaming as well as payment vouchers and customers who purchase during the event is expected to pay in order to obtain Sudden Attack best weapons.

Depending on the items purchased up to 365days, there are opportunities to receive cash offer provided by netmarble, which is limited to 400 people for the event. There are also special arrangements and events for people who play during the Chuseok period. More information can be found at <Sudden Attack> homepage(suddenattack.netmarble.net/)

2qdc3s0.jpg

2rh0kkz.jpg

Tips from Mae

Translated by aank1 @karaholic.com

Source: Game Chosun

Do not take out without credits.

WOOT~~ KARA's gonna get like 230948309 more gaming fanboys, haha. Hopefully they'll invest some money on kara goods instead of on more games when they fall for their charms bahhaa. Dang, it's gonna have a launching event, too? Seems like it's gonna be a pretty big deal.

i wish they have spent more on the graphic images because the girls can definitely look better.

In addition, there's also launching event to be held to commemorate KARA appearing as characters for the game.

hmm.. how? kara dressed as the game characters? hahha. thanks.

omg! i want to play this game! i have to say that hara's character is my favorite! haha but they're all hot! so tough! jing as a soldier? awesome! i saw the 2ne1 version too! i really liked it. but kara's is even better ^^ i hoep they get rlly popular too like 2ne1!