[2010.09.14] KARA appeared as "Sudden Attack" Game Character

aank1

thanks a lot anky and mae!!

so it's been 1 year since 2ne1 introduced in the games..time really flies fast XD

and rain was there too!!! i totally forget about that :P

i hope the launching event will be great, and hopefully the girls will be there wearing the uniform, it will be totally awesome..

performing lupin and mister with military uniform?? :lol:

i wonder if we can paly the game here in the USA lol! kekeke

make a group of 5 guys from KH and play as each members lol

gona be funny seeing other people play as kara too lol!

Yay! More Kara! Can we play this in the U.S. too? I don't usually like these types of games but it would be cool to play a Kara member. Thanks for translating (:

too bad the only version of Sudden Attack that receive this update is the korean version..

u need to understand hangeul and also u need KSSN to register :(

i've tried it last year.. tried the SEA version of Sudden Attack, but they didn't have the update, not even the previous one (BB & 2NE1)

Lol I'll say this again: hara does not look like hara (if you catch my drift) >_<. The rest of the in-game models look relatively close to their human counterpart though ^^. It's a shame the US version won't have kara models in the game. In any case, will this be the start for more kara models in future online gaming? I sure hope other games will incorporate idols as special unlock-able characters or something like that haha.

I think the graphic can be push even further to make it look like the real thing. I am not sure whether to laugh or be unhappy that my idols are kicking other people's butt. Got mix feelings here. It is just a game so I would have fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...