Tripping, Slipping, Falling, oh my! xD

Lunchbox

I don't have any videos or pictures with me, but I noticed our lovely KARA has the tendency to fall a lot.

On their butts. (*cough*Hara*cough*InvincibleYouth*cough)

Not particularly the butt, but just tripping and falling in general.

If anyone saw their Idol Show (I think that's what it called) season, at least all (or almost all) of them had slipped, tripped, or fallen once. And when I mean fall I mean physically falling, not figuratively "falling in love". LOL. Intentionally or unintentionally, I find it cute. What's even more cute is that they just laugh it off or try their best to be composed (but failed in doing so because they smiled -> Making me melt, <3)

Oh well, just another part of their charm. <3

(Seungyeon trip during Lupin, however, wasn't cute, it was FIERCE because she got right up like nothing happened.)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Haha, I remember that.

Actually I remember a few moments of SY falling. HahaMong, Yoga Sesh during KARA4 days, Metafriends, and...what else? I know there are a lot more, but my brain is fried right now. It's entertaining though. Hara has fallen quite a few times on IY.

Blah, no GIFs to share. Sorry.

lol, when I see that title, the only one I can think of is Ham. Sure, I have seen Hara fall before, but not as often as I see Ham fall. Even though it sucks when she trips and falls. I do remember that time she fell during lupin, it sounded kind of loud too, but she still managed to got up and continued with the performance. That show me how she was very committed to Kara and made me feel proud about her.

If I didn't knew any more about her, it would be enough. But she is also very cute and fierce, which makes me like her even more. Wow this turned out into a confession...lol, sorry about that.

PS: That video was cute xxoo. I wish I knew what she said though.

^Yes, there was once in an interview when Hara mentioned that the reason why she fell so much on variety shows is because she tries really hard on all the shows she's appeared on. I believe that is the same case for all of KARA as well!

They are really a group that puts in 100% effort no matter what they do, and it seems it never matters if they fall, they'll just get back up and continue on again. It's a beautiful and admirable example for all younger kids out there :D

iknow people might be offended with this.well i WAS offended,but not now.

this video just proved to the other "haters" who said that gyuri "glared" at hammie,(or other who thought that they didnt care about her)

well they're all wrong.we can see that all of them were worried about ham.

the only thing that bugs me is the title ><

ham is F.I.E.R.C.E.

Edited by xxoo

^ I cringe every time I see that clip.

Although watching Hara fall countless times in Invincible Youth, I'm glad she's able to get up and laugh it off as if nothing happened. Thank goodness she hasn't had a major injury due to her falling tendencies. SeungYeon on the other hand..man I'm proud to say she's a warrior by finishing that performance strongly. Her accidentally tripping in Hahamong show was incredibly adorable though :).

• 2 weeks later...

Lol seeing the title made me think of Hammie. And then I remember Hara being all clumsy in the earlier episodes of Invincible Youth lol. Funny how they can get so clumsy and dorky at times while looking adorable at the same time lol. Of course, Hammie's fall in Lupin wasn't nice but her getting up like nothing happened makes us admire her even more.

Thank you for sharing those vids btw :D

• 1 month later...

what's wrong doing a mistake... :(

sometimes girls need to show their weakness right..?

and ham is cute that way... n_n

and it is not in purpose, it could be because of diet or Ham is sick at that time... T_T

well, I watch it again and again and I know all Kara member care about ham... :)

Ham herself smile when she get up, but suddenly change her expression to Lupin.. n_n

love her.. :)

yeah, but I still find it is cute... :P

especially Hara and SY... n_n

they are cute... :P

seungyeon is cute when she fall down and stand up again while smiling... n_n

Hara's way of faling down is cute too.. :P

in IY when she fall in snow or when Sinyoung accidently push her when they paint house in IY.. :P

iknow people might be offended with this.well i WAS offended,but not now.

this video just proved to the other "haters" who said that gyuri "glared" at hammie,(or other who thought that they didnt care about her)

well they're all wrong.we can see that all of them were worried about ham.

the only thing that bugs me is the title ><

ham is F.I.E.R.C.E.

couldnt agree more..the title bugs me a lot..

i saw gyuri glared at hammie in the vid, but i think its not that because she's mad or sth, but rather because gyuri cared for ham..

and quoting Hara, their search rank went up high because of that..lol..

also people appreciated Ham more because of that..she's professional..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the members that i have seen tripping and falling most are seungyeon and hara.that fall during lupin perf looked so painful but hammie got up straight away!thats how strong the fighting spirit in kara is.same for hara,when she fell during a race.its part of kara but thats coz they try so hard.