Tripping, Slipping, Falling, oh my! xD

Lunchbox

Ouch! Those falls DO hurt. >.<

No one wants to fall... falling down not only harms the bones and muscles and stuff but it also kind of ruins the whole performance. But it's okay to fall, as long as they get back up again and give the best they can afterwards. Metaphorically and literally ^^ KARA has always been like that and that's why I admire them so much ^^

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, you HAVE to fall a lot in variety shows to make sure you get screen time and not completely edited out hahah. that's y i think our Goo Hara is doing a great job of getting a lot of screen time in IY! though kinda sad she always seem to lose to Yuri by a small margin in almost every "popularity" contest T.T

poor ham that lupin performance was shocking (that must hurt like really bad) but she got right back up like nothing happen and finish the whole performance :thumbup: very admirable (yet she got a lot of praise for that) not to forget hara falls often esp in IY :lol: its funny how she try so hard to win every competitions since she very competitive :wub: gyul fall in the box on Idol Show was hilarious and i haven't seen nicole fall yet

• 2 weeks later...

^hmm??

let me tell you something; i try not to watch that performance too, not because of embarrassment (like you mentioned) but because i feel hurt when she falls. i wish i could take her place..

^really red4summer?

i do the opposite..

i think ive watched it over 200x now..

and ill sure keep watching it..

cause it makes me warm inside..

ive seen same "unfortunate incident"

but they didn't react the way ham did..

the way KARA did..(concerned but kept their professionalism..)

however, i hope ham or anyone from kara wont experience that again..

we dont need that to be proud of our girls now..

Edited by yeosin_enairrol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw a video of seungyeon tripping while performing Lupin...

although she tripped she just stood up and performed right away...

a great show of professionalism...

proud of her!!

• 3 weeks later...

I've watched Seungyeon's fall many times because I'm amazed at how unfazed she is after her fall and how professional the rest of the performance is. She doesn't seem flustered at all and maybe even more determined and fierce, even though in her interview in Taxi, she said her limbs were shaking and she couldn't think straight.