Tripping, Slipping, Falling, oh my! xD

Lunchbox

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I know right! 1st person I thought of was Seungyeon, and next was the snow scene by Hara. She even took a hard fall when running in a race.

Makes me cringe:

Has the other 3 ever fell before? Hope not. KARA jjang!

can only think of hammie, haha. always... unbalanced. xD it's cute, though. the lupin fall was sad, but fierce. shows how strong seungyeon can be. but the most memorable one for me was on... i think the show was called king of idol? seungyeon fell during her dance, but she was dancing to like a g6, and now i can't listen to that song without thinking of ham, rofl.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did see an episode of a show where they edited some clips of Nicole tripping and falling down onstage which was pretty funny, but in general I'm super uncomfortable when they fall during performances, I remember somebody on Youtube uploaded a performance of LUPIN. I clicked to watch it, then saw that it said: "Performance of Lupin, Seongyeon falls down!" and I went "NOOO!" and immediately clicked off the video! I don;t wanna see that!

PS, On the OTHER HAND, I would LOVE to see that show that you guys were talking about at the beginning of this post of Gyuri falling into a box, now THAT sounds like ENTERTAINMENT!!! Mad Love Gyuri!

PS, On the OTHER HAND, I would LOVE to see that show that you guys were talking about at the beginning of this post of Gyuri falling into a box, now THAT sounds like ENTERTAINMENT!!! Mad Love Gyuri!

it was from the idol show with ft island.

@5:33 the beginning of the fall or she was tricked by boom. lol

[c] 6WinterHan9

• 2 weeks later...

If we are talking about falling and tripping then the scandalous couple come to my mind! HaYeon are always falling or tripping! even though they always get up or laugh it off! HAYEON FTW! :thumbup:

About Nicole .... :confused1: humm I just recall this one time when she slipped at the end of "Wanna" and Jing tried to catch her. LOL some people said that Jing grabbed a ghost's hand! LOL

Gyuri tripped while they were filming Idol Army LOL