• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sunnySKIES.

Are you most active on Karaholic?

161 members have voted

1. 1. I am most active on Karaholic

• Yup!
    • Nope.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

146 posts in this topic

Recently I've been trying to visit other forums and become active members there but I was wondering...Is Karaholic the Kpop group forum you visit most frequently and most active on?

For me Karaholic is definitely my number one Kpop group forum. I feel so awkward attempting to post on other forums. How about you?

Oh, and sorry if this is...not related to Kara or already posted or anything like that.

lol so can i vote if i only have one?

but if comparing between another (type) forum of mine, i'm quite active here because i've a job to do.

no kidding, it's this "work" because of the joy that comes with it. :)

lol im a fan of f(x) and 2ne1...

but i never joined their forum,and i never will (:

well i recently joined dalmatians forum,but i just logged on

once.

soo yeaa,im more active here.

For me yes, I'm registered in other fanforums as well but I'm a ghost member in all of them. I do visit the other forums occasionally for updates and stuff but mainly active in karaholic lol.

yes i am! hahah

im also part of after school's and 4minute's international forum, but i dont post as much.

i dont feel the urge to post there, but it's not the case here. :thumbup:

I will be...ish? Lol

Ahaha I'm kinda new here so I think I will be? Ahaha JIYOUNG FIGHTING!!!

From when I joined until now yes :D

I'm registered in SNSD's forum too, but I rarely (once a week?) go there.

This is the FIRST FORUM that I ever joined and yes! I'm most active here as well! In fact, I make sure to visit karaholic everyday!!!

This is the FIRST FORUM that I ever joined and yes! I'm most active here as well! In fact, I make sure to visit karaholic everyday!!!

Me too!!haha..

I also registered in other forum but I just go there for an update..

I can't imagine myself being active in other forum..

KARAHOLIC is the best!

yes! I am most active here...I visit KH almost every day...even if there's nothing new and I don't feel like posting, I enjoy reading others' new reply in certain threads...

The other forums I joined, I don't feel like posting and discussing things...though the main reason I joined them is to download some sub shows, I find it hard to achieve a certain number of post there...in the end, I gave up...lol...

I am currently the most active on Karaholic. I only belong in two forums: Karaholic and Affxtion. I don't normally just join forums for the fun of it. I join only when my certain conditions are met lol.

I've been in Affxtion for about 11 months while I've been in Karaholic for 3 months. I'm an Advanced Member in Affxtion (similar to what I am here right now :P) but ever since I joined Karaholic, I became more and more active here. I hardly post there anymore lol. I do still go there but in terms of being ACTIVE and posting and keeping up to date and so on, Karaholic is my number 1 :D

Oh yeah, and I go here everyday :D I go on the computer everyday even when I'm doing homework lol. Karaholic is like a home page for me ^_^

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

i am kind of active i dont know i post like 2-5 posts every 2 days maybe? i love kara tho i joined very recently and i have yet to unlock that forum with 40 posts i want to see whats in it

im registered in Dalmination, Soshified, and DBSK's forum

[forgot the name already lol] i only had a few posts in DBSK's

forum and 30+ in Soshified and Dalmination so the answer

is yesss :thumbup:

Definitely!

Putting aside the fact that KARA are my number 1 anyways, I love it here because we are all so supportive of KARA and we are also free to spazz and support other groups on sbox as well - there's no trolling on the forums to make everyone only and exclusively talk about KARA which would be rather lame.

lol of course yes!~ KH jjang~ :D

and its the first bookmark page @my browser >.< keke

always lurking on KH nearly 10-20 hrs a day. esp on the sbox. most bookmarked and visits haha

yes im very active on kh XD

i also join other forums but im an invincible member with 0 posts (at most 2 or sumthin like that).

cos i dont have much time anyways, so i just invest all of it into kara, which includes the time i spend here. and im also much more comfortable here, i mean, it's like my Home of the Virtual World, and i nearly always go here the moment i switch on the com.

the other forums are just so awkward so u get the idea.

kara #1 in my heart forever and forever <3

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

nope...haha..

im active in all kpop forum,

not only just here..

but,im a new members here,

still not really active here,,

maybe i'll be active later :D

i'm not really a member in any other kpop group forum...

so i guess Karaholic is the one im most active on hahaha :P

i dont normally register on forums unless it's something that im genuinely interested in and i know for a fact that i'll be spending a fair amount of my time on it. I'm on other forums as well (ie- SNSD) and i think it's situational as to how active i am. if there's something happening with Kara, like a new album about to be released, i'll be really interested and be very active. If not, i might still regularly come on but probably wouldnt be as active.

but compared to other forums, i would say that on average i am fairly active on Karaholic :)

yes.

I visit other fanforums occasionally (mainly SSF and SFI) but KARAHOLIC is my favorite ofc.

Edited by Naaaddddiiiaaa

not as much as i want to be.Im mostly on SJ WORLD.XD Me& my Super Junior obsession. But i would like to be on here more.^.^KARA FIGHTING!~

Edited by Punk Princess

Excluding soompi, now karaholic is the fansite i'm most active in :D

Although i have the most number of posts in sfi,i only got that amount of posts because during hello baby, i wanted to be oxygen(can download hello baby with subs earlier than normal members )Nowdays i visit the site like thrice a week.

:3

For soshified, i only have 50 over posts and i go to the forum like thrice a week?

That 50 posts is because i wanted videos with subs :3

Now karaholic (excluding soompi) is the only fansite i visit everyday(actually is few times a day).

I was stunned when i realize i have over 200 posts on karaholic.

I only have less than 50 posts on other fansites(9muses forum,4hipstar,iheartfx,affxtion) and i visit those forums like once in a blue moon

Edited by Beebusybuzzing

In terms of girl groups I'm most active on supporting Kara, but I'm not most active on karaholic because of Suju and SS501 :lol: