• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.09.17] Rain, 2AM, KARA will perform at 'Asia Songs Festival'

63 posts in this topic

It was announced today (17 Sept) that Rain, 2AM, KARA and other local popular artists will perform at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium next month on the 23rd (Oct) for '2010 Asia Songs Festivals'.

Amongst the announced casts for the 2nd line-up, includes BoA, China's Jane Zhang, Taiwan's Zheng yuen chang, Malaysia's Michael Wong (Guang Liang). Japan's Girlgroup AKB48 and Thailand's solo singer FILM will also participate in the festival.

This year's Asia Songs Festival is a charitable music event that is part of coorporation between UNICEF and six countries in asia.

Last month, Jacky Chan was appointed as the head of the organizing committee.

This is a FREE festival performance and entry tickets are available for download on the official homepage. 3rd line-up will be announced early next month(early October).

Source: YonHapNews

Translated by aank1 @Karaholic.com

Do not take out without credits.

Festival tickets are free..unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't :(. It's nice to see artists gather for a charity event like this though especially ones overseas like AKB48.

Festival tickets are free..unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't :(. It's nice to see artists gather for a charity event like this though especially ones overseas like AKB48.

LOL

KARA and AKB48 can make my world like heaven

woah i love guang liang!!!

I hope there's a broadcast so i caan watch =p

aw!if only i can afford to go there i will!!hope this will be broadcast!!anyways, will hammie be around this time??

a charitable music event for unicef? hope the artists invited will bring the most out of it.

am glad kara is part of them. 23rd oct, thanks.

unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't

lol, it's always the case for most of us here. :)

lol this is BIG. even AKB will be there :thumbup:

oct 23th, wonder if they will perform their new mini songs. you know, the news from akp.

Great!!! and it's free, really??!! man, I wish I could be there.

hopefully the whole show will be broadcast like what they did last year :)

So that means that Hammie will be particiating too? I guess so since it will be at the end of October and she should be fine by then. Great news! :)

28th october..yeah maybe ham will perform too eh?

keke AKB48 also will be there :D

weehehe gonna wait for fancams again >.<

Woooah this is awesome news. I love Asian collabs with artist from other countries performing as one. Dang, I really wish I could go. And like stated before, plane tickets aren't free haha. Still daebak! Now they just need to hold these concerts where it's easy for everyone to go to hehehe.

This is free?! - Sad - I'm happy that Kara is performing with so many other great artists though! Ham performing...? I don't know. I feel uneasy about that but I guess we'll just wait and see!

wow great that kara can participate there ..iam waiting for kara and akb intaractions

Great, so many famous artists perform.

It is a meaningful concert!

I wish I could be there.

lol tickets downloading? wtf is that, never heard of it bwfore. are we suppose to print it out? lol anyway would love to see KARA perform. but i wan more kpop artistes :( theres so little of them every year by year. guess they are all busy :(

hmmm...a charity one???

and loosk like it's a great festival..with aritsts from different countries too..

that way, more people will see KARA too :)

hopefully it will turn out good..

thanks anky :)

thanks anky! Kara will be making their second appearance there since debut, I remember last year they gave out awards.... I wonder if it's the same this year..

OMGSHHH. 2AM&KARA?!?!??! i really wish i could go! D: oh well, i guess I have to wait for chooseok >< thanks for sharing!

FREE FESTIVAL PERFORMANCE.

omg so many big names and KARA T___T I really want to go.

Hopefully they come to NY for a chuseok thing, too.

Ahhh.

great news....hope Ham already fully recovered when they performs, didn't knew they only performs there once before

Festival tickets are free..unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't
:lol:

thanks for sharing anky