[2010.09.17] Rain, 2AM, KARA will perform at 'Asia Songs Festival'

aank1

It was announced today (17 Sept) that Rain, 2AM, KARA and other local popular artists will perform at Seoul Jamsil Olympic Stadium next month on the 23rd (Oct) for '2010 Asia Songs Festivals'.

Amongst the announced casts for the 2nd line-up, includes BoA, China's Jane Zhang, Taiwan's Zheng yuen chang, Malaysia's Michael Wong (Guang Liang). Japan's Girlgroup AKB48 and Thailand's solo singer FILM will also participate in the festival.

This year's Asia Songs Festival is a charitable music event that is part of coorporation between UNICEF and six countries in asia.

Last month, Jacky Chan was appointed as the head of the organizing committee.

This is a FREE festival performance and entry tickets are available for download on the official homepage. 3rd line-up will be announced early next month(early October).

Source: YonHapNews

Translated by aank1 @Karaholic.com

Do not take out without credits.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Festival tickets are free..unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't :(. It's nice to see artists gather for a charity event like this though especially ones overseas like AKB48.

LOL

KARA and AKB48 can make my world like heaven

a charitable music event for unicef? hope the artists invited will bring the most out of it.

am glad kara is part of them. 23rd oct, thanks.

unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't

lol, it's always the case for most of us here. :)

Woooah this is awesome news. I love Asian collabs with artist from other countries performing as one. Dang, I really wish I could go. And like stated before, plane tickets aren't free haha. Still daebak! Now they just need to hold these concerts where it's easy for everyone to go to hehehe.