• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
aank1

[2010.09.17] Rain, 2AM, KARA will perform at 'Asia Songs Festival'

63 posts in this topic

Awwww, that's nice. (: I'm glad the girls are doing good for UNICEF. KARA FIGHTINGGG! I wish I lived in Seoul right now...Lol. Thanks for sharing!

LOL the akb48 members would be so ecstatic to see kara :P

and its cool to see that kara's attending a charity event!! u know... for their public images?

thx for sharing (and translating)!!

oh so joe cheng will also be there??? fufufufufufufu XD

Edited by MizuiroKaze13

T.T the tickets are FREE...

if only i stay in Seoul...

well wishing a great performance by the girls..

THATS SOOO AWESOME!!! If only I lived in Asia!!! T.T Wahhhh!!! I want to cry!!!

I wish I could go to that festival! I missed out on the last time KARA was here in the US for the Hollywood Bowl =( Hopefully they make another visit soon..

wow its a free festical performance! damn wished i could attend

and the tickets are even for download, never seen this before

Teeheee KARA and AKB48 together <3 Interactions I hope since Kara promoted in Japan and AKB48 is planning to promote in Korea too (:

& I'm super excited since Kara is in the Asia Songs Festival makes me so happyyyy !

dude, the ticket is free but i cant afford to fly to Seoul! miracle please happen...

only if Kara perform with Super Junior someday, and i could watch them, then it'll be the best day of my entire life! lol.

Festival tickets are free..unfortunately plane tickets for Seoul aren't :(.

^LOL so true xD

It's great that they're performing in this festival with such big names from different countries!

I wonder if Hammie will perform as well.

2AM and KARA!! yay hope to see interactions between jinwoon and nicole :tongue:

waaaahh how i wish i could go there, yeahh as others already said, tickets for the concert are free but how about ticket for seoul, xd i hope to see interactions between akb48 and KARA

Yay~! 2AM too xD there's Jacky chan..

I want to watch this ><

This will be a great festival ^^ thanks for the news!

oh this makes my heart flutter a bit! I ... well I figured I'd have the chance but now that it's actually here! and so close to my birthday! :D Thankfully the tickets aren't ready, yet. I need to find a way to keep up with concerts here...I hate being almost the last to know. (and almost the only white person to go...)

i hope they wont cut out Kara's performance like they did back in 07. =/ Hope to see Seungyeon performing with them too.

This is exciting! I might even be in Korea in October. Thanks for the translation, I never would have heard about it otherwise.

Glad the tickets are free, but how to get there is the question... I would love to come see all of them perform... but I live in the US... no luck... Hope they have fun though and that they are all well rested and better!

oohhh cool! Kara amongst some of the big names for an international festival :D what accomplishments the girls have achieved! ^_^ congrats to them~ :) I wish these international festivals would venture beyond Asia though... =( but I guess since it's an "Asia Song Festival" it should be in Asia /)_- lol ><

thanx for sharing the news!~ ^^

WOW...for FREE!??

T.T but i can't buy the ticket to korea X(

i wish it was held in south east asia :D

Wow this a big event in asia i think, it's became chance for Kara.

Oh yups, if i'm not wrong ... in 2009 SNSD appear in this festival. CMIIW.

Whoa, awesome festival! Know a few artists mentioned. Did not know that Jacky Chan is the head of the committee. Very interesting!

Where would this be aired at? Since the is a charity event it would be a global event right? These stars would be more well-known then. Ticket could not be downloaded at least we can imagine what is happening.

Edited by Palaverist

wow...that a big event!!...even malaysia singer go there to perform...really unbelievable...This performance can be so huge!! since part of asia singer took part in it^^