[Other] Sunghee's lookalike

• 3 weeks later...

whoa it's been months i'm not visiting this thread.thanks for the response,lads!

i suddenly remembered that i have promised to upload my photo with her...but sorry,what's left of my photo and her were some photo we took in a photobox,and too bad i dun have any scanner

best comment :

yup they do look alike in certain angles but hey feel for you because of your missing thoughts towards sung. hope knowing the new "sung" will help to lighten & make more smiles upon you. :)

thank youuu very much !

aand about their resemblances with miss-A's suzy...hmm..sorry but i dun think so.

well you all gonna be suprised with my observation about another of their look-a-likes,and that's girls generation's taeyeon!want proof?i'll upload some of their photos that resembles each other when there's more response to his thread :P

Edited by velveteen

• 4 weeks later...

Chae Yeon Unnie? Maybe ...

Ever since the recent marriage announcement about Sung Hee something has been buggy me. I've been following KARA since their debut in 2007 and it struck me back then that Sung Hee has a resemblance with one of Kpop's queens, Chae Yeon. The thought occurred to me again so I decided with share the my fellow Kamilia to get their input. Do you think they look alike too?

5391341083_40c43fc302.jpg

5391941078_e89c09e81e.jpg

5391938432_a37b766027.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oh, she kinda looks like her at some angles... the second to the last one most notably.

Now that I think about it, there's this one celebrity who looks like too....Ah that's right, if I remember correctly, Tiffany (So Nyuh Shi Dae) kinda resembles her too, especially with her long, straight black hair...the one way back their debut days. Too bad I don't have that pic, but my sisters says it too.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...