[Perf] 100919 Kara - Lupin on Hallyu Dream Concert

kara4life

-indexed-

thanks nov and eric for sharing it..

too bad mister didn't broadcasted..but it's alright though..on the previous dream concert, KARA are the one of the few that got 2 songs broadcasted..let's just see this as a compensation for others :P

and i don't think it will be their last..just like mister, they still perform it now :)

lol it feels empty w.out ham D:

but nicole did a reaaaally good job,goddess too,and maknae too.

the wave of hara was smexii<33

they should've given her more parts.tskk

lol i was soo pissed yesterday(last night?) the stream was lagging,and it was cutting their performance -.-

Aye, it definitely had a different feeling without Ham :(. KARA isn't complete to me without Sunghee, and with Ham absent, it's even more empty :/. However the performance is still great as ever, and nothing takes the shine away from the rest individually. Remember, united we are strong ^^.

i miss ham, but they performed really good i am really proud!!!! *tears*

by the way... hara got ham's hallo part lol

Yeah, they did really well, although of course we still miss our SeungYeon! Hope she gets well soon! <3

I was surprised they split her parts with Gyuri and Nicole though. I think they should've given more lines to Hara since she has the smallest part to begin with. ^^;; But oh, well, Gyuri and Nicole did a good job filling the absence.

Also, I like Gyuri's golden goddess look! :D And Nicole's short ponytail, Hara's copper locks, and JiYoung's still just as pretty. ^_^

^

same here, i think she looks very gorgeous with the blonde hair, but i still prefer her dark hair :P

mister isn't broadcasted due to the time constraint for the broadcast :)

and ham's is injured right now..

check this thread:

http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8302

but she is much better right now i believe :D

• 1 year later...