[2010.09.15] [#8000 Special Edition] KARA “Dream to take part in “Red & White Song Festival” and top Oricon Chart #1”

aank1

i wonder who was answer all this questions ? i've sticked Gyul's image on my mind when i was reading this news :-s idk LOL =))

maybe all the girls was answer together.

i love their answers, really, they showed off their social skills, the mature side of them, also the cute side.

our girls, keep rocking !

i'm sure the girls are well prepared beforehand in any interviews hence all thoughts shared are agreed or of smiliarity among them. & yea, probably you (we) are right, gyuri as the leader will be opening with the first few speeches.

gyuri kept mentioning themselves as the girl group from korea & not specifically kara.

this is the respect that she has shown time & time again. i really love reading her words.

The reason why we did not get housing (dorm) in Japan

i'm not sure but hope the korean fans will be relieved to hear this.

holding our own concert in the name of KARA.

this is not difficult unless dsp thinks otherwise. (:

nice interview, so they saw Morning Musume concert before...the girls still surprised with the reception they got in Japan

We also want to be #1 on Oricon Chart as well as holding our own concert in the name of KARA

its not really a mission imposibble, with the right song and their hard working attitude, i'm sure they gonna make it one day :determined:

thanks for sharing & translating anky & mae

It's so good to read translated news again at this quiet time. So this picture was taken at the new DSP offices, no wonder there's a garden right outside the window!

I feel that the girls are getting more confident in themselves now, to be able to say they want to be #1 on Oricon and lead Hallyu in Japan as a girl group. And that's fantastic, because they deserve alot more for their ability :)

And as always, thanks to anky for the translation :D

Nice to know that KARA is spearheading the Korean wave in Japan. They want to be #1 in Oricon. It's great to aim high and it's doable, the girls are well positioned to accomplish all these goals. They can really reach the top and Kamilia is right behind them all the way. :thumbup:

It is like a dream to me too. The success is a reality now. Everything starts with dream first before it become a reality.

We(as Girl Group) would like to lead Hallyu (Korean Wave) in Japan. To tell you more specifically, we would like to take part in NHK Red & White songs festival. We also want to be #1 on Oricon Chart as well as holding our own concert in the name of KARA.

I am glad that they dream big. Their words are very matured and humble. It really takes a person with a pure heart to say this.

v v

We

Thanks for the translation! :)

wow, they dream to perform in NHK Red & White festival(Kohaku Utagassen)

that really a big dream, only the popular one can participate in this festival

but this can really be a good motivation for the girls

to work harder and achieve their dream

Kamilia will always support them :thumbup:

i wish the source would tell which girl answered the questions haha...the answers are too professional they've really matured a lot. wish seungyeon was there :(

NHK kokuhaku is a BIG thing in japan where all the popular artists gather every new years day...it will be a hard to appear there but i'm excited to see them perform there

Edited by tomochan

im sure they will be able to achieve these goals soon with their constand hardwork!

and its good to see their positive attitude regarding competition with other girl grps

thats good, afterall without competition u wont improve on urself

lol at Nicole's personal comment, so random

I think I've said more than 100 times how happy I am with the results of Mister in Japan. I really reaaally hope the successes continue to come for them not only in Japan but in Korea as well. More fans, more popularity and better things for Kara. With all the hard-work and dedication our girls have put in, achieving all those goals is possible :D

Kara is the best nikcuf five and they're truly deserving of all this ^_^

Thanks for sharing :)

Kara <3

Edited by PioneerLtTwinkie

• 2 months later...

There are big differences in Korea and Japan. No doubt about it. I just wish that they stay longer in Korea after their venture in Japan. Keep it up Kara!

And wow! 8000? that's a lot! :lol: It's sad that Seungyeon was not there. But it's alright! :D