[Other] Gyuri was Disqualifed for DSP Audition

Lupang

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So jealous of her manager, but I am glad they are close! =D I remember have freacked out because there was a fancam of Gyuri in Thailand (I think) in a store with a man, then i discovered he was her manager lol.

Poor girl "disqualified" for being too beautiful!!! Lol

By the way I know it's out of topic... But did you know that their manager is fan of SNSD and SNSD's manager is a fan of KARA. XD

But did you know that their manager is fan of SNSD and SNSD's manager is a fan of KARA.

from come to play? lol, it's nice to hear that snsd manager shared the same thoughts with us when kara won their first place (honey mcountdown). very ironic, yeah. :)

Really...AH.. beauty is an obstacle TT.TT haizzz

keke so cute~ i'm pretty glad when i saw this

actually, i get the feeling that their manager

is not the harsh one ^^ so good to see interaction

between a manager and a member xD thx for the

translation! their manager is funny <3

• 1 month later...

So jealous of her manager, but I am glad they are close! =D I remember have freacked out because there was a fancam of Gyuri in Thailand (I think) in a store with a man, then i discovered he was her manager lol.

Poor girl "disqualified" for being too beautiful!!! Lol

By the way I know it's out of topic... But did you know that their manager is fan of SNSD and SNSD's manager is a fan of KARA. XD

WHAT? LOLOL RANDOM TRIVIA FTW xDDD no wonder Fany & Cole (dunno abt others) are quite close (the Family Outing ep in which the Daesung-Jiyoung-texts-"scandal" is featured)

P.S. I LOVE YOUR SIGN! STOLEN AS "(CUTENESS) OVERLOAD" X]