• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Lupang

[Other] Gyuri was Disqualifed for DSP Audition

84 posts in this topic

LOL the title made me really curious but the article explains everything XD

It's cool that they can joke around so much LOOL :P

Thanks for translating because half of the time I don't know what Kara are talking about in their tweets without translations :P

saw the title and was like wth? then i continued reading and started cracking up lols.

Lol what a fun conversation. Thanks for translating OP. You don't usually see idols interact with their managers much so this is quite interesting for me.

LOL i thought she was really disqualified, she is really entertaining ^^ n i dint know their manager has a twitter oso @_@ btw thanks for translating

lol its nice knowing that Gyuri and her manager get along well and i can totally imagine Gyuri saying her last tweet =D

Edited by sorayuki

Wow a funny jokes :tongue:

*at first time i really thought really get fired*

LOL thats hilarious xD

disqulified because of beauty xD

ahhh you gotta love Gyul

So cute their interactions. Gyuri always gives out witty responses, she's smart :D

Haha, that's funny. I mean, I took the title of this forum seriously and went "WHAT?! How?!" but nvm now, I get it

Whoaaa, got me there :P I would have made the same call. Gyuri is way too pretty to merely audition. She has to be accepted straight away into the company.

Does anyone has an audition clip of Park Gyuri? How about the other members, especially Kang Ji Young? I read Kang Ji Young sang Kissing You by SNSD during her audition

"disqualified for being too beautiful" = great

"beauty is an obstacle" = epic

lol.. i miss our goddess on variety shows.. this kind of conversation would have made the stage explode in laughters.. :)

Awwwww so cute of their manager to make fun of her yet compliment her beauty at the same time! :D :D :D

Funny !!

well, she can't do anything about it, too bad

:lol:

she is too pretty ! :D

i think DSP 's managers are funny. They like joking with their artists. Disqualified because Gyuri is too beautiful. I think everyone is addicted to Goddess syndrome. Whenever you see Gyuri you will call her Goddess immediately.

lol this is so adorable xD I like seeing Idols get on well with their managers :)

LOL! both are so cute, I love how she's so witty at times like this! Love Gyuri to the max

When I read the title first I thought Gyuri was disqualified from DSP audition. When i continue read, i am relieved it's not. My heart beats so fast just now.

This is so funny. I am agree with what her manager said. She is too beautiful. When I see Gyuri I will automatically call her Goddess. That's what suit her the most.

Hahaha! I really thought she failed her audition the first time because of your topic. What's more funny is that even if you translated their tweets, I still couldn't understand them! Hahahaha :D

haha the relationship between them is so cute :D nice to see that the manager is like a close friend to them. Heard of of many stories about managers being totally unable to work with

HAHAHAha but yes for Gyuri beauty is an obstacle, I am not sure if it can be overcome or prevented in anyways, she'll have to make up for it in other ways to make up for the beauty

LOL disqualified cos she's too pretty ^^ she's so funny :))) yeoshin is definitely a beauty