[Other] Gyuri & Eunjung

dookiemonstar

They're really close friends? Hahaha! What a nice coincidence! I happen to like Eunjung (alongside Jiyeon) as my most favorite member(s) of T-ara. Then Gyuri is my most favorite member from Kara. It's nice to hear that these two girl idols are close since they're one of my favorites :D

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't know they were close friends. I wonder how come Gyuri doesn't show up in any of "We Got Married" with Woojung couple? I'd imagine that she'd come out at least once or even mention her name at least in the show even with their busy schedules.

• 2 weeks later...

^

casual friends share jokes while true friends share problems.

i'm sure they talk a lot via their common and private channel.

comparing early 2011 and now, i believe they are in similar situation.

"there's nothing that cannot be solved unless the heart is not there."

I thought of Eunjung as well I heard about the T-ara crisis. I remember Eunjung talking about how during KARA's dispute with DSP she spoke to Gyuri over the phone several times and made herself available anytime. Now the tables have turned and I'm sure Gyuri is lending her hears and her heart to her friend. I feel bad for Eunjung because the scandal has broken beyond being a only a group problem and has had negative effects on Eunjung's personal career. In addition to the loss of group schedules Eunjung has lost individual endorsements and been pulled from tv. I don't believe we'll hear anything publicly from Gyuri as DSP most likely has a gag order on all its idols and staff, but behind the scenes Gyuri will support Eunjung all the way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...