• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
JAZZTiNE

Who's the shikshin in Kara?

127 posts in this topic

I'm new to Kara and I'm a big Sooyoung fan of SNSD cause she loves to eat too much :D and a 2NEI fan too cause of Bom,She's addicted to CORN.

So I'm just asking who's the shikshin in Kara beacuse she might be my fave?/ who loves to Eat the mostt/??? :3

I love FOOD XD

Nicole and my goddess Gyuri <3

but I guess Nikori had the crown for that tittle xD

It's gotta be Nicole..lol all day she thinks about food :) Even in kara vacation, there's a whole scene with her shopping for snacks lol.

Hands down, it's Nicole-ah! All the girl needs to enjoy life is cooking and food. Okay, maybe friends too. XD LOLOL! But yeah, all the girls in KARA eat well, but Nicole is definitely the shikshin. ;P

Definitely Nicole. Hara seems like she's real into food as well but it's hands down Nicole.

Yup, If you haven't noticed by now with everyone telling you the same thing, Nicole is the undoubted shikshin of KARA. She might even be the Shikshin of the idol world because whenever she's on shows she always talks non-stop about food food food :D

And she's a great cook too according to the other KARA girls :D

loooool Yup Nicole all the way xD she loves food and loves talking about them. I forgot which show but she said the reason why she exercises is so she can eat <3 lawls

the one who choose food over sleep in sacrificing sleep time to prepare breakfast for all.

the one who save pot of rice from buring flame in family outing.

that's only one & the obvious. :)

nicole, definitely.

u should rly see the way she babbles endlessly abt her beloved food... XD

of course it's nicole. she can talk about the food for the whole day i think ^^

she will do anything for food :thumbup::eyelove:

Our lovely Tweety Nicori of course! She's the only one to chose food over sleep...LOL. But I consider Gyul as one too.

Nicoleee... she is really a lover of food...

you have to see the way she loves eat.. she can't hear when she is eating jeje

it is definitely our Nicole. I remember I saw her on family outing and she kept asking the mc which part of Kimchi he wants. She's so adorable.

Hmmm? I can understand why Nicole is shikshin, but why do some people says Gyuri?

Haha, maybe i don't follow Gyuri as much as Nicole... hahaha

ROFL as soon as I saw the title, I said to myself, "That's definitely Nicole".

But I see people mentioning Gyul as well.. I've never heard of that. Mind if anyone can explain or prove a little bit? lol.

hahaha same here. first person that came to my mind was nicole

she is always thinking about food. i was laughing so much when she saw french toast on FO :lol2:

It will be Nicole, see her preparing the food for hara during the first episode of IY, then when they talk about food in Tvn Taxi, the girl does know her food

OMG! Nicole is soo cute!

Can some of you give some pics or gifs of Nicole being a shikshin?

nicole, she even wants hara's metabolism. hara may eat the most and gyuri likes food a lot more than the others, but nicole likes to eat more than anyone in the group

ROFL as soon as I saw the title, I said to myself, "That's definitely Nicole".

But I see people mentioning Gyul as well.. I've never heard of that. Mind if anyone can explain or prove a little bit? lol.

i think this was under the 329 fun facts. the members complained of the food expenses because gyuri's eating habits.

has to be our dorky nicoleeee

thats one of the reason that i luv her so much~

she was crazy about meat at family outing ^^

Definitely Nicole!!! hahaha She's always so excited around food <3 so adorable!

But I think Hara likes food also? Well she eats a lot, right?

loooool Yup Nicole all the way xD she loves food and loves talking about them. I forgot which show but she said the reason why she exercises is so she can eat <3 lawls